'Smoking', For Non Smokers - Ted?

Taking this aside from the Films thread .....  I stopped smoking - period - years ago now. It's been a tiny niggle, ever since, how I now can't smoke weed.

Hash is no good - hasn't generally been for about thirty years or so. That pretty well precludes bongs then. 

I find the taste of pure, smoked, weed pretty fukking revolting, in a spliff. I always mixed what ever I was smoking with baccy.

Is there any 'New Thing', cropped up in the last couple of decades? Any way round this?

It's not a massive deal, in honesty. I just drink, now. But, yeah; It'd probably be nice to be able to just get wrecked, now and then. It's such a completely different, and probably actually much better, experience.

But, nicotine? No fukking way's That gonna happen!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Explains some of Ken’s posts 

Get some of these 

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked

Posted Images

Oil! Now, that's taking me back! Gawd, fukk me! Never actually experienced it, mate. But, the guy who ran the local head shop once explained it to the wife and I. Basically said you'd run a thin line of it down a skin. Then skin up with - I imagine / I can't honestly remember. Forty odd years ago now - baccy?

What ever. Yeah. Reckoned it was something else! I guess that could be smoked in some sort of pipe? Fukking good luck getting hold of it though! I've never in my life been offered it.

Cooking? Yeah. Heard much talk of 'Cake' and such. But, it always seemed to entail good hash, or shit tons of weed. Had the book; " Cooking With Cannabis ", back in the day. Fukking fine, if you were living in California and running a fukking plantation of it!

Shame. I'll probably never live to get stoned again, for the rest of my time :( Such an enjoyable experience. So completely fuckking harmless.

Hey ho.

16 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oil! Now, that's taking me back! Gawd, fukk me! Never actually experienced it, mate. But, the guy who ran the local head shop once explained it to the wife and I. Basically said you'd run a thin line of it down a skin. Then skin up with - I imagine / I can't honestly remember. Forty odd years ago now - baccy?

What ever. Yeah. Reckoned it was something else! I guess that could be smoked in some sort of pipe? Fukking good luck getting hold of it though! I've never in my life been offered it.

Cooking? Yeah. Heard much talk of 'Cake' and such. But, it always seemed to entail good hash, or shit tons of weed. Had the book; " Cooking With Cannabis ", back in the day. Fukking fine, if you were living in California and running a fukking plantation of it!

Shame. I'll probably never live to get stoned again, for the rest of my time :( Such an enjoyable experience. So completely fuckking harmless.

Hey ho.

I will send you some seeds

grow it then just chew it 

I am sure you will get off ya chump

• Like 1

Fukker! It actually just occurred to me that you're probably sat there, red eyed and not a care in the world! :D Lucky fukker!

Me? Sat here wishing I could sleep. Mightily pissed that my fukking neighbour will be bringing me my xmass dinner, today. Most likely at some ungodly fukking hour! Causing me to have to leap out of bed and god knows what. Wrecking my fukking day!

They're good people. Proper xtian types. They consider me the old hermit who lives down there, so alone? I'm fukking fine!!! Just let me fukking sleep till I Want to get up! Put it in the fukking post box!

Grrr! See? Good smoke and I'd be slumped here, listening to some good shit and grinning.

Fukk it, mate. Just coming up to 05:00, here. Might as well drop a crafty Librium. See if that does anything. Fukking rich, isn't it? On this western day of happiness and bullshit to ones fellow man; I'm stressed, raging and totally Fukked Off, because 'fellow man' is gonna take it upon himself to come near me!

Have another spliff, for me, eh?

And 'merry fukking xmass'!

Personally I absolutely love the taste of good weed, I haven’t smoked for years but if I needed to medicate again I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a firefly2 and vape. Apparently they’re awesome for micro dosing . I do like a bit of canna coconut oils in a coffee from time to time

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Get some of these 

image.jpg

Feck that reminds me i got some loaded gummy bears in my motor that a customer gave me a few weeks back and a couple of cookies with 2 gram's of weed in each i was also given by a keeper i know. Feck me it's just like it's xmas eh..:victory:

19 minutes ago, fireman said:

Feck that reminds me i got some loaded gummy bears in my motor that a customer gave me a few weeks back and a couple of cookies with 2 gram's of weed in each i was also given by a keeper i know. Feck me it's just like it's xmas eh..:victory:

lol fair play, 4 of these and your baked proper do the job. 

• Like 1