• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donny Osmond 

Just had a remembrance wank over it.   

And you were the gormless tag along mate that drove them everywhere ??? .........

Posted Images

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Tell you lot are old; was the girls in steps, hearsay and s club 7 when I was a teenager

Fay Tozer was not just beautiful but seems to have real class. She still looked great on strictly last year. I remember when Steps were on the Big Breakfast at the time when Blair and the New Nazi party were in full swing destroying GB and Evans asked Steps what they thought about the foxhunting ban. Fay said she had never been foxhunting and so could not really give a considered opinion. They all just sat there open mouthed and you could hear a pin drop until the dark haired one said I think it's minging and they should all be locked up. The whole studio whooped and cheered like Americans. I fell a little bit in love with Fay that morning.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Even better that, horny like fcuk when been on the Bolivian Marching Powder. 

Like daniella westbrook she's made it possible for you to shag her nose thanks to the marching powder..

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Blow it up their arse with a McDonald's straw?

Years ago working away we told a mate about rubbing powder on the clit..they love it we told him..

About an hour later he was screaming in the caravan next to us.we went in to see what was wrong.he said he opened his wrap pulled out the little rocky bits and pushed them down his Japs eye with a match stick.the plan was he said to have a wank..poor fecker was screaming ?

38 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Fay Tozer was not just beautiful but seems to have real class. She still looked great on strictly last year. I remember when Steps were on the Big Breakfast at the time when Blair and the New Nazi party were in full swing destroying GB and Evans asked Steps what they thought about the foxhunting ban. Fay said she had never been foxhunting and so could not really give a considered opinion. They all just sat there open mouthed and you could hear a pin drop until the dark haired one said I think it's minging and they should all be locked up. The whole studio whooped and cheered like Americans. I fell a little bit in love with Fay that morning.

Fay is pure class and gorgeous.

• Like 1