to have the corvid jab or not

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I'm talking to you.. So don't try and get all van dam ehh ?.. So does the flu you deranged cxnt... We're you worried about that... 

Are you the one who can send a fox left or right with a well placed shot from a shotgun..

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, king said:

Are you the one who can send a fox left or right with a well placed shot from a shotgun..

No.. I'm the one who fired at a fox one day.. And it dropped to ground.. Paraglider Boy... Are you the one who has a family... And supposed job.. But are constantly on this site.. Talking pure shite?? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

No.. I'm the one who fired at a fox one day.. And it dropped to ground.. Paraglider Boy... Are you the one who has a family... And supposed job.. But are constantly on this site.. Talking pure shite?? 

?? Go on then tell us the story again how you can make a running fox turn left or right using a shotgun ,??

Did you read that in 1 of plummer's book's ?

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Dropped to the floor pissing itself when Elmer Fudd popped out with his shotgun.... ?

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Obviously did to post that lol. 
Professor bellend 

Again an answer I'd expect from a 6 years old child in a playground who has an audience and a pack of m&ms.. The big fat hard skinhead who wants everyone else to start a revolution but won't get of his big trough incase he looses his fac..

????

• Haha 1
Just now, king said:

The same job as you.Making running fox's turn left or right with a shotgun ??

Another fxcking clown for sure.. I've a unique set of skills... Which I have perfected over many years... And now I get paid to do my life's passion... Hunting... Wildlife management.. Pest control.. What is it you call a job again...

you never did say. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Another fxcking clown for sure.. I've a unique set of skills... Which I have perfected over many years... And now I get paid to do my life's passion... Hunting... Wildlife management.. Pest control.. What is it you call a job again...

you never did say. 

So you told the whole terrier section that you can make a fox turn left or right with a shotgun.do you call that a unique set of skills perfected over many years.

I call that bullshit..

And you got the cheek to call me a clown ???

17 minutes ago, king said:

So you told the whole terrier section that you can make a fox turn left or right with a shotgun.do you call that a unique set of skills perfected over many years.

I call that bullshit..

And you got the cheek to call me a clown ???

What's this left or right stuff.. I said a lab had put it out of arable... Chased it.. Well behind it never going to catch it.. So I fired a shot... A few minutes later the lab was marking a hole on a banking... Terrier was called for and we dug a fox. I'm not 100 percent it was the same fox.. But was very coincitendal do you not think. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

What's this left or right stuff.. I said a lab had put it out of arable... Chased it.. Well behind it never going to catch it.. So I fired a shot... A few minutes later the lab was marking a hole on a banking... Terrier was called for and we dug a fox. I'm not 100 percent it was the same fox.. But was very coincitendal do you not think. 

Which arm you having the vaccine in.

Left or right...

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Isn't it called running in which is a major fault amongst you shooting lads a dog running stuff