R.I.P. Darth Vader

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Enough of that, he grew up on the same council estate as me, and anyone that made it onto the telly was a hero ?

Sorry greyman but i’ve been on 2 episodes of river cottage,1episode of grand designs and 1 episode of jimmys farm.that make me practically an A list compared to the green cross code man.doubt I’d get my own thread if I die though.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Sorry greyman but i’ve been on 2 episodes of river cottage,1episode of grand designs and 1 episode of jimmys farm.that make me practically an A list compared to the green cross code man.doubt I’d get my own thread if I die though.

He was Darth Vader ffs, got the part for his good looks ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He was in a lot of films, mostly bit parts, including "A Clockwork Orange".

Cheers. 

just about to say that  Oh Brother    lol, yep he carried young Alex in from the rain/mud etc  , still one of my fav films  ,R I P  big man.

7 hours ago, ginger beard said:

River cottage was fake anyway or you saying Hugh lived there full time ?

19 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

River cottage was fake anyway or you saying Hugh lived there full time ?

All I’m saying is he brought some pigs and sheep into the slaughterhouse I worked in at the time and I was on his programme.i’m not his boyfriend.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

All I’m saying is he brought some pigs and sheep into the slaughterhouse I worked in at the time and I was on his programme.i’m not his boyfriend.

I had prince Charles Stand next to me in a muesli factory at poundbury . I don’t mix with royalty though ?