Christmas spirit/feeling.

4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I haven't drunk coffee in twenty odd years now. Nothing wrong with the stuff. Dunno. Just sort of drifted over to tea. But, I Do like a nice, strong brew. And shit tons of it! Can't have a dry throat.

Funny. When I was about sixteen, I was living in the woods with this old bloke who was a stickler for his routine. Every morning; Egg on toast. Big cup of milky tea. Then, off for a little route march around the woods.

And every fukking time, I'd get barely twenty minutes into it when; " Hold up, mate. God! I've just gotta ..... Skaaaaaarrkkk!!! " And I'd shit through a small girls wedding ring at forty yards!

I s'pose that's what they now call " Lactose Intolerance "? Name for every fukking thing, these days. Like to see them put a name on what shot out of my guts, every time!

well , i am the same really, mine the name is  IBS  carnt eat this carnt that, carnt drink any booze now, no full English breakfast , curries , etc thing i used to enjoy or i be on the the bog all day, and end of  thjat day you feel like death warmed up , if eat or drink more than say 2 cans of lager  thats   only 2 on sunday night  nothing mond - sat only tea or coffee , but drink 2 pints of water every day, supposed to be very good for the gut 

• Sad 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want my daughter to make it to Christmas and give one last big one with all the family around her and all the trimmings f**k the c19 rules atvbmac

Its out of interest ,do you get offered a lot of work around Xmas time mushy ?

It will be a differant one for us this year, our granddaughter will be 1, I know she still has no idea about x mas but it's more for me and missus, spoiling her. She mentioned about the decoratio

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

No booze? No Full english? No curry?!? If the fukkers then said 'No sprouts'? I think I'd kill them, then myself.

Christ, no!  WTF good is a life where you can't Enjoy a bit of it?

100% mate  deff, i tell you what life does get me down  now, you think to your self what have i got to enjoy my self today when you wake up in the morning , well the simple answer is sweet fook all ,  you can have millions in the bank, and a beautiful young fit woman in bed with you, but if you feel un well , if you dont eat  certain foods , and  if drink booze  , whats the point of it !

• Sad 1

@jetro 

cake on left is what my mum made ?

this was smuggled into the country

cake in tub is the first the wife made. She has just iced it the other day. I have munched 1/2 already lol.wife made a bollocks of the marzipan and icing, it’s only on the top ?

cake on the right is the replacement for what I ate ???

D0C958A7-8418-4A80-9AD5-141306E32F9F.jpeg

I was looking at Christmas decorations in our local garden centre/animal feed place yesterday.
Unfortunately they were still cordoned off because under these insane rules they are deemed non essential & thus too dangerous to pick up along with your compost & chicken feed.

Happy Christmas 

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I was looking at Christmas decorations in our local garden centre/animal feed place yesterday.
Unfortunately they were still cordoned off because under these insane rules they are deemed non essential & thus too dangerous to pick up along with your compost & chicken feed.

Happy Christmas 

The same in the bigger shops in the city here, you can go into b and q, and the likes, buy power tools, kitchens bathrooms, a whole house  if needed, buy not a bit of tinsel.  Cant understand that logic

My local feed/hardware shop, has there x mas section open,  he said he won't close, things are tough enough.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

The same in the bigger shops in the city here, you can go into b and q, and the likes, buy power tools, kitchens bathrooms, a whole house  if needed, buy not a bit of tinsel.  Cant understand that logic

My local feed/hardware shop, has there x mas section open,  he said he won't close, things are tough enough.

Atb j 

Wispey (if you have one close by) are selling them mate, wife and kids came home with a load of nonsense the other day but they were happy so that’s the main job 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Wispey (if you have one close by) are selling them mate, wife and kids came home with a load of nonsense the other day but they were happy so that’s the main job 

Thanks wilf.

No, we're all good here on that front, it's the thinking behind the non selling of the decorations and clothes  I can't understand. Who and why, came up with this idea.

Atb j 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

All last week I was in & out of our equivalent to B&Q. Almost everything in the shop was accessible except blinds & some bathroom fixtures ?

Forget logic mate ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

All last week I was in & out of our equivalent to B&Q. Almost everything in the shop was accessible except blinds & some bathroom fixtures ?

Forget logic mate ?

The same here, taped off like a major crime scene, with security to stop people touching the displays lol  

Atb j 

• Like 1