Buzzard Kent

Mark Thomas must of got himself a promotion use to be a wildlife officer along with Duncan Thomas basc representative ? funny how Duncan gets a shoot at clitheroe for young shots through basc  and the police presence increases ten fold round there

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Mark Thomas must of got himself a promotion use to be a wildlife officer along with Duncan Thomas basc representative ? funny how Duncan gets a shoot at clitheroe for young shots through basc  and the police presence increases ten fold round there

To be fair the police presence has increased all up that top end of Lancashire, can't move without being stopped. 

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

To be fair the police presence has increased all up that top end of Lancashire, can't move without being stopped. 

He's not helped things dido or them duck wits from Burnley way leaving gear in plain sight mark Thomas the ginger little fecker is mad on lurcher lads but couldn't qoute the law or didn't know it when I pulled him on a couple of things 

12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He's not helped things dido or them duck wits from Burnley way leaving gear in plain sight mark Thomas the ginger little fecker is mad on lurcher lads but couldn't qoute the law or didn't know it when I pulled him on a couple of things 

Should have stung him on the brindles and mice saga

You know ?

24 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I'm sure he isn't. Problem is I have huge areas I can go with terriers or even guns but if I wanted to take a lurcher the farmers and keepers would say no because of the shit they put up with so regular from idiots. I'd have a lurcher before any other sport but can't because I just wouldn't be allowed....ultimately that's because of nob heads rather than police causing problems. 

Sad but it's how it is. 

We could once walk from the m6 at Garstang for miles in any direction, now I wouldn't even want to leave my car there if I was having a mooch because someone would be watching it when you got back 

• Like 1