worlds strongest man final

for those with an interest ...the  worlds strongest man has just been on from last wednesday till yesterday in florida..

the winner was Oleksii Novikov from the ukraine ...also the youngest ever i believe at 23...and the lightest in bodweight at 130 kilo ..about 21 stone....he also broke the wsm 18 inch deadlift record with 537 kilo ...

second was Tom Stoltman from scotland at 26 ...hes performed real well i think he won 3 of the events...but came last in the herculeas hold ...a grip event...he holds the record for atlas stones so was never going to be beaten in that event...

third was J F Carron from canada...

fourth was jerry pritchet from the usa

and fifth was Brian Shaw from the usa ...4 time winner in the past ...but i think at 37 hes now past it abit

• Like 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No kickboxing.Getting ready to f**k you up next time I see you

It helps

Thanks tomo.no point watching it on catch-up now then..

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

for those with an interest ...the  worlds strongest man has just been on from last wednesday till yesterday in florida..

the winner was Oleksii Novikov from the ukraine ...also the youngest ever i believe at 23...and the lightest in bodweight at 130 kilo ..about 21 stone....he also broke the wsm 18 inch deadlift record with 537 kilo ...

second was Tom Stoltman from scotland at 26 ...hes performed real well i think he won 3 of the events...but came last in the herculeas hold ...a grip event...he holds the record for atlas stones so was never going to be beaten in that event...

third was J F Carron from canada...

fourth was jerry pritchet from the usa

and fifth was Brian Shaw from the usa ...4 time winner in the past ...but i think at 37 hes now past it abit

Those Scottish brothers seem good lads, never heard of this Ukrainian fella? 

Did anyone get near Big Z's records? 

the final it was a log ladder....so it wouldnt have been a max log ....

yeh big z and brian shaw....are the top two best stronmen ever....so far....

i think tom stoltmam and kielakoski ...who was injured and didnt compete will be the future ..

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh you can watch something else at crimbo now...lol

Ah the wife has started watching Xmas films already ? I bloody hate them lol.

I would rather walk the fields in the face of a strong cold wind.but can't even do that the dog is out of action.

Just now, baker boy said:

Mate you dont need a dog to go for a walk..??

I know but it does look rather odd lol.

There's a guy who walks up the lane here with big headphones on and he looks odd.now if he had a dog he wouldn't look so odd lol.

Squirrel trap and snares be set today.i can get out for a bit then ?

1 hour ago, bird said:

was it on C5  tomo ?, if so i watch it on catch up  later if it there mate.

no mate not on tv....not even on a live stream which is stupid.....

i just get the info of the net....and a few strongman youtube channels.....it wont be on tv till crimbo

1 hour ago, Simoman said:

Novikov is a beast.  I really wanted Brian to win another title.  Eddie was lucky enough to meet me a couple of years ago 

FB_IMG_1562537859036.jpg

he did a doo at mansfield a few year ago...our security company did the security....and my boss forgot to ask me if i wanted to work it....silly c**t ...i have his book i would have got him to sign...

hes got a tv show on right now ..it was on yesterday eddie eats america.....its a bit like man v food

• Like 1