Foggy lamp with mother and son

The other night I took bud out lamping eventhough it was foggy conditions. I also took his mum, 14 year old fly for the walk. After splitting up with my partner I have been able to start putting more work into the dogs when I'm not working 7 days a week. 

I am also practicing my solo lamping camera setup using the olight torch. I was hoping for a couple big rabbits but we didnt see one. 

Not to worry because we were enjoying our late night walk so we carried on scanning the fields. Then before we headed back I noticed a squatter social distancing far enough out for a slip. 

Bud made a great strike meters away from the barb wire fencing. This was nice after his lack of catching in my previous video. 

• Like 7

I've thought long and hard about replying to this or your other lamping thread, Andrew, as I know you've had a lot of stick over your videos, both on here and another site.

Firstly, I think it's great you are attempting to make a living out of your sport and hobby, and wish you success with it.

BUT , who are you aiming these videos at , who do you hope will pay a subscription to your YouTube site ?

I'd guess that almost 100% of the people who click onto your videos are people who do a bit themselves ! They'll watch one video and think "that's no better than what I do, I'm better off going out with my own dog than paying to watch someone else's" !

Of course there's been some good ferreting and coursing videos, but there's allways the feeling " once you've seen one, you've seen them all", especially with lamping videos.

I think your project of travelling the country, living off the land with your dogs would be a far more successful venture than lamping videos. It's something new and different.

Good luck with all your projects.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You could try cross dressing always meks it more interesting and you definitely widen your fan base lot of trannies and general kinky beggers into hunting 

U know

haha   ,   b/n   made me laugh that  , dont forget if you ant  walk any night, get the big Buck   on something   since you lost your own dog, how your pup mate, good i hope .!

1 hour ago, bird said:

haha   ,   b/n   made me laugh that  , dont forget if you ant  walk any night, get the big Buck   on something   since you lost your own dog, how your pup mate, good i hope 

Pup doing good Ray had her knocking about watching abit o ferreting yesterday good wi the ferret and didn't even run off wi a purse net as the like 2 do

Lots of ppl watch hunting videos of various types on the net. Lots seem willing it subscribe any contribute a bit of cash to allow the videos they enjoy watching to be made. I personally don’t but some do. 

The lad is working his dogs and showing us.

Half the folk knocking him, I’m not even sure they have dogs, let alone go out or show us ? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Lots of ppl watch hunting videos of various types on the net. Lots seem willing it subscribe any contribute a bit of cash to allow the videos they enjoy watching to be made. I personally don’t but some do. 

Half the folk knocking him, I’m not even sure they have dogs, let alone go out or show us ? 

the lads getting out fair play to him im sick ive no dog to run at the min But fun and games will start when the pups old enough... The ones living back in the 80/90s big bags in the dales lol when they did have dogs and got out they were superdogs world beaters ......

Edited by Kalibrgun
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I wunt knock him ive met him he dunt look it on the video but he's about 7 or 8 foot tall

22 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s it got better show the lad lol

• Like 1