Well now

7 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Spot on, a lot of lads too scared to poach so get themselves in with keepers. Makes no difference to me but then they’ve got the cheek to try and preach to the rest of us about how poachings wrong just because they’ve got themselves a bit of permission. Truth of the matter is those men side with the shooting community, because they know if shooting stops, the dogs will have to stop as well, because the thought of hunting without permission terrifies them. They won’t admit it but that’s the facts.

Surely you must understand poaching is wrong ,and do you realise hare coursing is illegal. Shooting is legal that's the difference and the countryside would be a poorer place without shooting. I have nothing against lurchers , used to like watching a dog run but it's the knobhead owners that are the problem. Our shoot is plagued by poachers so I try to shoot all the hares now.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Surely you must understand poaching is wrong ,and do you realise hare coursing is illegal. Shooting is legal that's the difference and the countryside would be a poorer place without shooting. I have nothing against lurchers , used to like watching a dog run but it's the knobhead owners that are the problem. Our shoot is plagued by poachers so I try to shoot all the hares now.

if poaching is wrong then a huge percentage of this site are wrong uns. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Spot on, a lot of lads too scared to poach so get themselves in with keepers. Makes no difference to me but then they’ve got the cheek to try and preach to the rest of us about how poachings wrong just because they’ve got themselves a bit of permission. Truth of the matter is those men side with the shooting community, because they know if shooting stops, the dogs will have to stop as well, because the thought of hunting without permission terrifies them. They won’t admit it but that’s the facts.

Ha ha I used to beat as a 10 yr old on a shoot my older bro was knocking the same birds off the roost at night , Fred’s right it will always be them and us but dont forget a lot of keepers are from working class backgrounds yes just like us , the them youwill find are usually from the upper class boris Johnson mould privileged private school out of touch twits

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Can't beleive folk are siding with that strange scumbag packham. 

He's like troy mclure from the simpsons?only he don't play with the fishys, he plays with the birds, what a scumbag he is. 

Support packham how very dare you he is supported by the bbc the same company that supports the fecking upper class Tory twits , yes packham needs takin out along with boris the liar

8 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Thing is lots of folk have perm and still go where they like to. Its handy having a reason to be about at night, with dogs. Life isn't always so black and white as it appears. Life isn't always about 'taking sides', just getting on as best you can to achieve whatever it is that you wish to.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Francie said:

Can't beleive folk are siding with that strange scumbag packham. 

He's like troy mclure from the simpsons?only he don't play with the fishys, he plays with the birds, what a scumbag he is. 

No one's siding with that prick Francie... Some folks can't see the wood through the trees?I wouldn't drop a terrier somewhere I wasn't allowed.... But when Out with a runner/catty... Then I go where I like... If I get caught, I won't be on here crying, slagging off anyone who has a few brain cells and permission, jealousy will eat you up like a mother f****r?, that's why the games f****d?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

No one's siding with that prick Francie... Some folks can't see the wood through the trees?I wouldn't drop a terrier somewhere I wasn't allowed.... But when Out with a runner/catty... Then I go where I like... If I get caught, I won't be on here crying, slagging off anyone who has a few brain cells and permission, jealousy will eat you up like a mother f****r?, that's why the games f****d?

I don’t know if you’re on about me or not, but I’m not crying or jealous about anything. I don’t want permission to run my dogs, I’ve never had any, I just go where I want and that’s the way I like it. I don’t need to phone ahead and check if I’m alright to go on, or if there’s any bits I need to keep away from, or ask what I can and can’t run.

I don’t damage or steal anything so I’d say I’m respectful in that sense but that’s as far as it goes with me, where wild animals are concerned I don’t see them as anyone’s property, so no permission needed. 

If you feel the need to ask first that’s fair enough, you do things your own way but don’t think you’re more intelligent than lads that go about things differently, it takes a smart man to go all over the country where he’s not meant to be and not end up in court. 

That’s what rubs people up the wrong way with the permission boys they get a superiority complex as soon as they’re given a few fields to walk as if they’re above your average dog man. 

Support your keepers, stalkers, shooters all you want, but rest assured if they were given the option to throw you under the bus to save themselves and their sport they wouldn’t even think twice about it. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Surely you must understand poaching is wrong ,and do you realise hare coursing is illegal. Shooting is legal that's the difference and the countryside would be a poorer place without shooting. I have nothing against lurchers , used to like watching a dog run but it's the knobhead owners that are the problem. Our shoot is plagued by poachers so I try to shoot all the hares iMnow.

Typical knobhead reply loads a c**ts like this 

poachers on I’ll shoot everything you c**ts a the worst for leaving dead hares fox deer in middle a land no respect for nothing but licking hole for your permission lol 

why kill them so lads can’t run them surely you haven’t got the best interest of the game at heart just want shit dead 

pathetic for grown men to behave like that

• Like 2
14 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You said it

A wrong un is them fat c**ts sit in a motor killing shit without it having a chance from 300 yds with infra red away and driving about like this all night 

not the dog lad walking miles with his mutts for a few runs enjoying been out seeing wildlife and the joys of it 

You really are stuck in a bubble fox hunter

• Like 1