Well now

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare coursing they called for all dogs to be seized when lads were pulled on suspicion.

Less shoots = more freedom for dog lads.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare coursing they called for all dogs to be seized when lads were pulled on suspicion.

Less game 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Every man for himself matey??I won’t support horse an hound or any shoots there all turn coats there only interest are protecting there own game were straight under the bus at any opportunity given it’s the same with political establishment when they need our votes they call on our support with the we’re get the ban lifted to protect there interest an where they want to be.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Less game 

Couldn’t be further from the truth if shooting stopped tomorrow rabbit, white hare, brown hare & fox numbers would go up. Deer are doing just fine. Don’t believe the shit they tell you I’ve walked plenty keepered moors theres 10 time’s the amount of running to be had on unkeepered moors.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

So u lads would support the packham then so that when the c**t has shut down all the shoots hunts ,fishing racing and meat producers you might have a bit more land 2 run on 

I don’t support packham but am I f**k going to support keepers & shooting men when 95% of them will grass you in as soon as they spot you

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, poxon said:

Every man for himself matey??I won’t support horse an hound or any shoots there all turn coats there only interest are protecting there own game were straight under the bus at any opportunity given it’s the same with political establishment when they need our votes they call on our support with the we’re get the ban lifted to protect there interest an where they want to be.

Best way to be they’re not standing on shoot days talking about how they can help the poor lurcher men, let them sort their own problems out if it means I get less trouble when out for a run then it suits me fine.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

So u lads would support the packham then so that when the c**t has shut down all the shoots hunts ,fishing racing and meat producers you might have a bit more land 2 run on 

No I support my self I keep out the way an do my own thing but I would support his views on intensive farmed production of meat as I don’t agree with it. An feck specimen fishermen these are the type of coonts that think hunting is cruel especially with dogs I know many like this.