Binoculars

After a pair  binoculars for out in field, I need some that are suitable for the terrain I go a bout, 20 to 30 acre fields at most and on hills and moors. Looking for some decent under £250. Have got eye on some vortex diamondback but I’ve not much idea on size I’d require etc. Any recommendations/ Advice would be much appreciated 

Edited by BobDown

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pm Andy Kelly on here?

I have a pair of expensive vortex ones which are very good but I think the barr and stroud ones are the best value for money. For less than £100 you can get a pair of 8x32 which are only a little bit

Id accept a bloody good thrashing on the bare buttocks with a whippet.

If you're going to use them in poor light (dawn and dusk) I'd advise 7x50 and get waterproof gas filled ones of a decent brand and the best quality you can afford. 200 quid upwards should get something half decent but you cut your coat according to the cloth you have and my own ones were poor quality and free from a house clearance but still work.

• Like 1
Just now, Maximus Ferret said:

If you're going to use them in poor light (dawn and dusk) I'd advise 7x50 and get waterproof gas filled ones of a decent brand and the best quality you can afford. 200 quid upwards should get something half decent but you cut your coat according to the cloth you have and my own ones were poor quality and free from a house clearance but still work.

Ye usually out and about that time. I’m after some for spottin hare  and other wildlife . Thanks 

I have a pair of expensive vortex ones which are very good but I think the barr and stroud ones are the best value for money. For less than £100 you can get a pair of 8x32 which are only a little bit worse than my vortex which were several times the price

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tyla said:

I have a pair of expensive vortex ones which are very good but I think the barr and stroud ones are the best value for money. For less than £100 you can get a pair of 8x32 which are only a little bit worse than my vortex which were several times the price

I have a pair of vortex 8+42 vipers,i also have a pair of Barr and Strouds,i also own the odd pair of far less expensive blinks,im an hoarder.I wander round with the vortex because they are far better than the rest and if anybody wants to swap me a decent air rifle for them ill wander with the first ones I pick out of my hoard.

15 minutes ago, morton said:

I have a pair of vortex 8+42 vipers,i also have a pair of Barr and Strouds,i also own the odd pair of far less expensive blinks,im an hoarder.I wander round with the vortex because they are far better than the rest and if anybody wants to swap me a decent air rifle for them ill wander with the first ones I pick out of my hoard.

Would u except a daisy power line its had a new washer