3rd grant for self employed

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Take everything you can mate, f**k em they can afford it !

It ain’t a hand out, it’s a hand back !

Quite right, f**k me the tax I've paid over the years and now people who have taken a risk and gone out self employed are being told by employed people your c**ts for taking anything...

Personally I had nothing as far as handouts on the first scheme, furloughed the lads but I.worked through... I know some people will take the piss but if you run your own business this is difficult times, self employed, employed and everyone else could need a bit of the millions we have paid given back!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been lucky enough to stay open and be busy. I got the 10 grand grant the first time round. I admit we was lucky to busy and stay open and didn't need the grant financially.  But what  I did do wa

I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't take the payments if they were offered but it's bang out of order if you ask me.  Some folk have not had a day off and still received those funds whilst others

Never meet a subby in my life that does it by the book you and your mates must be the only ones in the UK lol.  Im all for screwing the taxman for as much as you can because he's a robbing bastru

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Know a load of self employed lads that got thousands and never took a day off over lockdown, some amount of new vans on the road as well lol. 

New vans on the road keeps me in work ? 

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You'll be flat out then, nearly every tradesman round here is driving about in a new or nearly new van never seen as many fresh transits and transporters. 

Started at the place 6 week ago fabricating and fitting roof racks and also sending them out for other companies to fit .. we've been none stop must of put nearly a thousand out in that time 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't take the payments if they were offered but it's bang out of order if you ask me. 

Some folk have not had a day off and still received those funds whilst others have worked through it all and received nothing but their wages. 

The thing is all us c**ts will end up paying it back, boils my piss it does.

The Government shuts down the economy, orders people to stay at home, many lose jobs, many small businesses close permanently, people are struggling paying bills, many go into debt, mental health issues increase and 'no resuscitation orders' are applied to the elderly in some cases to 'relieve the pressure' on the NHS, even though the majority of hospital wards are empty. 

We have no problem with all of this and more...but some take issue with people recieving some small financial help which will only end up being wired back to the Government to pay rent or a council tax bill??!!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The Government shuts down the economy, orders people to stay at home, many lose jobs, many small businesses close permanently, people are struggling paying bills, many go into debt, mental health issues increase and 'no resuscitation orders' are applied to the elderly in some cases to 'relieve the pressure' on the NHS, even though the majority of hospital wards are empty. 

We have no problem with all of this and more...but some take issue with people recieving some small financial help which will only end up being wired back to the Government to pay rent or a council tax bill??!!

Yes I do have an issue with it especially when many have not lost out due to the virus and carried on earning a big wage regardless. 

It's wrong that they have been able to receive funding when they have not been affected. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I've been lucky enough to stay open and be busy. I got the 10 grand grant the first time round. I admit we was lucky to busy and stay open and didn't need the grant financially.  But what  I did do was give the last remaining staff that stuck loyal to us and worked very hard to keep us running and open in difficult times. So I gave them each a £500 cash bonus out of it each. Your business is only as good as good staff. 

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

And for those that have been affected? 

I said before that they should be helped, trouble is too many vultures have jumped in on it and recieved the payments even though they didn't need it. 

Give people an inch and they take a mile. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I said before that they should be helped, trouble is too many vultures have jumped in on it and recieved the payments even though they didn't need it. 

Give people an inch and they take a mile. 

I agree and have mates that have done alright out of it.   

Now what would be fair is TAX breaks for all those who worked through out, the NHS, shop workers, care workers, utility workers etc the ones who didnt have the payments. Wont happen though we will have to make do knowing we had had a lovely clap every Thursday when our taxes increase to pay for it !   

• Like 4
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Now what would be fair is TAX breaks for all those who worked through out, the NHS, shop workers, care workers, utility workers etc

It would nice to have a tax break for everyone, but why would you give a tax break to people who didn't lose their jobs and were able to continue working and receive full pay? It goes to show that being a worker in the establishment means your generally as safe as houses, 'Essential' if you will.