22 yr old.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens. No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts. Basic manners

Who remembers years ago when the The Sun gave a monkey some paint and paper, they framed his daubs and set them up in a little gallery and then got a load of these poncy art critic types down there to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded calling for their mamas ....the darkness ...the bleak lonely everlasting darkness...... 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k, I'm the same?

Dexy,s midnight runners come on Eileen, spent 2 days handcuffed up in the back of a series 3 Land Rover being transported from Norwich to Bristol, men at work land down under was number 1 when I done my second lot of Borstal on Portland, yes I can see a pattern emerging to  ??

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Dexy,s midnight runners come on Eileen, spent 2 days handcuffed up in the back of a series 3 Land Rover being transported from Norwich to Bristol, men at work land down under was number 1 when I done my second lot of Borstal on Portland, yes I can see a pattern emerging to  ??

Yep, you were a bad criminal. 

I get all that with music reminding you of ex's my ex wife was one of these deep thinkers always giving me songs to listen to depending on her mood the one that always brings a lump to my throat is that Sinead o Connor - Nothing Compares.......trouble was it was after she'd already chucked me out ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, socks said:

I’m f***ing serious ... when it pisses down I turn everything off in the house so I can just sit and listen to it ......

Same here, when we have thunder and lightning. Telly etc off, curtains/blinds open

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, king said:

? Looking back feck it was some set up though.sitting infront of the open coal fire nice and warm then having to run 40yds down the garden for a piss or shit.proper cold lol.

My gran never had central heating.she used to tuck me in bed with about 10 blankets the weight was crazy you couldn't even move ? just lye there blowing steam out with every breath.face cold as feck ?

You had 10 blankets?! ?. ..............Ceeeunt! ?

Just now, shaaark said:

You had 10 blankets?! ?. ..............Ceeeunt! ?

Thin single glass window full of that frost pattern you couldn't even see out the window unless you breathed on it very close and rubbed a circle lol.the weight on them blankets it was like having a few car tyres on you lol.

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I get all that with music reminding you of ex's my ex wife was one of these deep thinkers always giving me songs to listen to depending on her mood the one that always brings a lump to my throat is that Sinead o Connor - Nothing Compares.......trouble was it was after she'd already chucked me out ?

That would be around 87, I think I was working in Salisbury when that big storm hit, took me 11hrs to get back home from work and she was singing that on the radio ?

1 hour ago, king said:

Thin single glass window full of that frost pattern you couldn't even see out the window unless you breathed on it very close and rubbed a circle lol.the weight on them blankets it was like having a few car tyres on you lol.

Lol from mid october to mid-late february, waking up to quarter of an inch of ice on the inside of the bedroom windows, was an everyday occurrence in the 70's lol.

We didn't have 10 blankets between 5 of us though! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Lol from mid october to mid-late february, waking up to quarter of an inch of ice on the inside of the bedroom windows, was an everyday occurrence in the 70's lol.

We didn't have 10 blankets between 5 of us though! ?

You should of called around we could of given you a few blankets lol.

• Haha 1