A Sporting Great.

1 minute ago, sid g said:

The slave-trading initiatives endorsed by the English monarchy began with Queen Elizabeth I’s enthusiastic support of John Hawkins’ slaving expeditions in the 1560s. In three separate voyages backed by government officials, London merchants, and the queen, Hawkins raided African settlements on the West African coast and seized hundreds of enslaved captives from Portuguese ships. In defiance of Portugal’s dominance over the European slave trade in Africans, Hawkins sold his cargo of African captives in the Spanish Caribbean. After his profitable second voyage, the queen honored Hawkins with a coat of arms and crest featuring a nude African bound with rope.

We are not in the Elizabethan era pal. 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you're saying that Obama was in the same social standing as most other blacks then before he went to university and such? 

Obama’s story is the story of lots of young black American males, divorced parents, father died early, step father, single parent family for a while.

So yes, I’d say his social standing was exactly the same as lots of other young black males.

If you are saying that the black man isn’t capable of furthering himself without the help of nasty old whitey then just say it.

Im saying Obama proves that the rhetoric is bollocks ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Obama’s story is the story of lots of young black American males, divorced parents, father died early, step father, single parent family for a while.

So yes, I’d say his social standing was exactly the same as lots of other young black males.

If you are saying that the black man isn’t capable of furthering himself without the help of nasty old whitey then just say it.

Im saying Obama proves that the rhetoric is bollocks ?

Both his parents had a great education behind them and wasn't exactly brought up in the slums. 

Let's not pretend he was like the majority of blacks or even whites for that matter. 

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

simple thing for me is if he turned it down he`d be better thought of by his own ,

Well there you go, he may be a hypocrite at worst to some. 

Does that excuse folk dishing out racial insults to him or are you another it's only sticks and stones believer? 

52 minutes ago, sid g said:

just waiting on his statement turning down  the knighthood ==== given the english monarchys connections to slavery  i will not be accepting a knighthood from the queen of england some stand that would be for blm  ,,,,, 

He will never ever do it..

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Both his parents had a great education behind them and wasn't exactly brought up in the slums. 

Let's not pretend he was like the majority of blacks or even whites for that matter. 

So once again we are back to making excuses for the black man......and there mate, is where the problem lays.

Not in a statue in Bristol, not because every white person isn’t grovelling around in their knees, not because of “racist” police......just that, excuses.

Enjoy yourself mate ?

• Like 2
Just now, sid g said:

i hav`nt dished out any insults .... i think you just argue the toss for the sake of it mate ... i dont give a fook if he gets a knighthood or not i dont care if he wins 50 world titles but if your aim is to make a stand for anything dont half do it i just think if he accepts this knighthood it makes any protest of his a poor effort   ...

And I think you jump on the hate bandwagon when you don't really give a toss yourself. 

You have a right to your views on the lad and maybe he is being hypocritical by accepting a knighthood but he has been chosen nevertheless. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You must be an expert on the man to know all that, not in his PR team by any chance? ?

I know that a man that sacks his own dad after 18 years loyal service for no reason then doesn't pay him the promised 3 million servence pay has no loyalty  bearing in mind his dad worked 3 jobs just so he could follow his dream says it all don't you think 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

So once again we are back to making excuses for the black man......and there mate, is where the problem lays.

Not in a statue in Bristol, not because every white person isn’t grovelling around in their knees, not because of “racist” police......just that, excuses.

Enjoy yourself mate ?

What excuses, it's just pointing out what the situation is. 

Obama was brought up around educated parents and was highly educated himself from an early age.

You know full well that the majority of blacks and whites for that matter won't receive that same privilege so your point was pretty much moot. 

All I have heard Hamilton call for is equality and diversity, when has he asked for this at the expense of the white man? 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I know that a man that sacks his own dad after 18 years loyal service for no reason then doesn't pay him the promised 3 million servence pay has no loyalty  bearing in mind his dad worked 3 jobs just so he could follow his dream says it all don't you think 

They probably agreed to go their separate ways and let Hamilton be his own man. 

It doesn't seem to have got in the way of their bond does it? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What excuses, it's just pointing out what the situation is. 

Obama was brought up around educated parents and was highly educated himself from an early age.

You know full well that the majority of blacks and whites for that matter won't receive that same privilege so your point was pretty much moot. 

All I have heard Hamilton call for is equality and diversity, when has he asked for this at the expense of the white man? 

Have you ever worked around schools day to day in the education environment ?