A Sporting Great.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2020 at 18:13, Greb147 said:

I'm really not mate. 

You have admitted before that you have black pals, I find that very strange given your stance on those that are living here. 

If you genuinely mean what you say and are pissed off at the plight of the white man you are venting your anger at the wrong people, don't blame those that came here for a better life, blame all the white leeches that settled them here. 

You clearly don't see all blacks as a collective or else you would never have associated with them. 

Sorry to bring this back ( and you've still had the last word dont worry ? )..... i asked you something the other day but cant for the life of me find where the subjects gone.....i dont know if you went into some kind of meltdown and it got pulled or its simply disappeared  but i was interested to see your response.... for no other reason than it interests me to see the mindset of young lads these days.

It was about the way you had gone all covert telling me to pm you if i wanted to know who and where to " meet up " re the BLM riots in London the other month when now you seem to have swapped sides and become somewhat BLM yourself.

I wasnt being arsey there wasnt anything to get defensive about so without acting all pantomime villain and telling me my mums a c**t and what not....would you explain to me how this phenomenon works ?....exactly why is it that young chaps like yourself are now siding against their own ?.....when we was young loyalty to your own friends and people was everything and without it you had nothing, and that ethos has stayed with me throughout life but now there seems to be a generation of people desperate to actually go against their own and side with people they have absolutely no affinity to whatsoever im just curious to know and try to understand where/why this has come about ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sorry to bring this back ( and you've still had the last word dont worry ? )..... i asked you something the other day but cant for the life of me find where the subjects gone.....i dont know if you went into some kind of meltdown and it got pulled or its simply disappeared  but i was interested to see your response.... for no other reason than it interests me to see the mindset of young lads these days.

It was about the way you had gone all covert telling me to pm you if i wanted to know who and where to " meet up " re the BLM riots in London the other month when now you seem to have swapped sides and become somewhat BLM yourself.

I wasnt being arsey there wasnt anything to get defensive about so without acting all pantomime villain and telling me my mums a c**t and what not....would you explain to me how this phenomenon works ?....exactly why is it that young chaps like yourself are now siding against their own ?.....when we was young loyalty to your own friends and people was everything and without it you had nothing, and that ethos has stayed with me throughout life but now there seems to be a generation of people desperate to actually go against their own and side with people they have absolutely no affinity to whatsoever im just curious to know and try to understand where/why this has come about ?

i think  that was someone else  gnash

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I told you straight there and then but it must have passed your notice. 

Do you want me to screenshot all the talk at that time to remind you fella? 

I said I was angry at those vandalising all those monuments and was hinting that I would be up for doing the same to some of their beloved monuments. 

What's covert about that like? You never messaged me and I don't recall having any conversation with you about it. 

I don't know if you're suffering from amnesia or anything but what makes you think I'm not siding with my own? 

You think cos I like watching Hamilton race in F1 means I'm siding with blacks in their silly protests? ?

Stop with all that pal, you was pals with blacks so how is that being  loyal to your people in whatever quest you are talking of?

I live in reality pal, I get up, go to work and come home to my family. 

Truth be told I take each person as they come whatever their race. 

You're putting two and two together and making six Gnasher. 

Edited by Greb147
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

A little reminder seeing as you forgot fella.

After that last post of mine you never replied, nor did we exchange messages. 

Nice try anyway Gnash. ?

Edited by Greb147
On 10/06/2020 at 15:29, gnasher16 said:

f**k me you,ve changed your tune last week you was playing limpy lionel the tolerant humanitarian now your going all protect and serve eye for an eye have you got different personalities for each of your names or what !

On 10/06/2020 at 15:37, Greb147 said:

I haven't changed my tune though, I still hold the belief that no matter what race you are you can still be a good human and a Brit.

What I won't accept is this mindless violence and vandalism off mindless twerps who are intent on defaming our nation. 

Are you in or are you just going to moan about it on here, inbox for more details. 

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Why does he not want to drive for Ferrari greb?

Rumours are he was in talks about going there but never worked out that way. 

They have a new rising start in Leclerc, it's all about timing tbh. 

Edit:  Nice try acting interested Francie, just admit you came for the gossip. ??

Edited by Greb147