A Sporting Great.

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

This is the wrong thread TOMO pal but I'm thinking the same. 

This could harm Hamilton more than you think, if Russell takes his place and wipes the floor with Bottas then that will open up a can of worms. 

i dont think so mate....even if he did wipe the floor with botas....lewis is safe at merc

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

This is the wrong thread TOMO pal but I'm thinking the same. 

This could harm Hamilton more than you think, if Russell takes his place and wipes the floor with Bottas then that will open up a can of worms. 

dont matter what thread its on greb....you know the haters will still see this as they cant resist looking at Hamilton thread...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i dont think so mate....even if he did wipe the floor with botas....lewis is safe at merc

I wouldn't be so certain. 

Let's not forget he's out of contract and demands tens of millions, if Russell can jump in the car and be straight on it that could make things interesting. 

This is a circuit as well that's all car so I should imagine it will be quite easy for him to look good. 

Saying that Hamilton is a global brand and they have a chance of setting unheard of records with him. 

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, baker boy said:

You did, but in all fairness it wouldnt have took a genius, a successfull sportsperson who happens to be a coon, no brainer mate, it was either him or another 1 of them, do you think he'll accept it after all this disgusting white hate filled country has put him through

He's admitted his deep admiration for the royal family. 

Nothing to do with his colour and everything to do with his sporting greatness if you ask me. 

that's providing he doesn't except he's a  half breed which he his and doesn't seem to acknowledge he thinks he's black  I haven't heard him talk about white family's struggling but now  he wants a input in to UK affairs whilst tax dodging or earning his money from folk who employed slaves the c**t is a hypocrite 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

that's providing he doesn't except he's a  half breed which he his and doesn't seem to acknowledge he thinks he's black  I haven't heard him talk about white family's struggling but now  he wants a input in to UK affairs whilst tax dodging or earning his money from folk who employed slaves the c**t is a hypocrite 

You seem a bit upset about the news pal.