" Ageing " Meat. WTF?!

Came across this shit on chube. Unfortunately, I just can't make out a word anyone's saying. But, it's titled as about " ageing meat " and I can catch a lot of reference to this Green carpet of fukking Mould Inside this deer!!!

W T F is this shit all about?! Seriously; I'd really be grateful if anyone who can hear it could, please, explain what they're up to. I've never heard of this before.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a smug ,self satisfied boring twat you are .

I used to ware gloves gutting rabbits......can’t stand that stink lingering on your fingers. Can’t believe there’s an argument about gloves amongst a bunch of big, rough, tough, drive across the

The people that made them up Wilf ...Health and safety is big business .. edited to say poor hygiene has a lot to answer for , perhaps if the Chinese had better we wouldn’t all be up shitcreek ..

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Came across this shit on chube. Unfortunately, I just can't make out a word anyone's saying. But, it's titled as about " ageing meat " and I can catch a lot of reference to this Green carpet of fukking Mould Inside this deer!!!

W T F is this shit all about?! Seriously; I'd really be grateful if anyone who can hear it could, please, explain what they're up to. I've never heard of this before.

If he ain’t wearing gloves he knows f**k all mate .

8 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

They are talking about how to age venison and even beef. They are talking you through how you judge it’s maturity by the amount of mould that’s grown inside the carcass which helps give you a correct sign that it’s properly matured or not.

the chap reckons it’s one of the best things to do with beef and venison to get the taste right.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If he ain’t wearing gloves he knows f**k all mate .

Sure I seen a couple of puma claw punctures on that carcass. I'm on my mobile mind, so picture aint 100% clear ?.

I know he's not in the uk, just thought I'd mention it ?

7 hours ago, trigger2 said:

wtf are you on about. So wearing gloves makes you more knowledgable does it.

Without wearing gloves mate he’s untrained so would you take his word on what he’s saying .

Anybody in the industry here or abroad put gloves on as a matter of course when handling food .

Its as natural as talking shit on here . 

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Without wearing gloves mate he’s untrained so would you take his word on what he’s saying .

Anybody in the industry here or abroad put gloves on as a matter of course when handling food .

Its as natural as talking shit on here . 

What a load of shite I was a 35yr time served slaughter man and never wore gloves

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol ok mate ,have it your way .

Maybe I should of worded it different to ..Any person handling game theses days who’s been trained to do so would automatically put on gloves .Its second nature for those with any training .