Lurchers and Thermal

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out of curiosity, who decided? 

I got to page 7 then jumped to the this page did I miss anything?

when I was a partridge keeper I used to do ten thousand a year and partridges are in and out the pen in about 12 hours, if you not on your game fox wise your stuffed, I am still on the same land with

Posted Images

10 hours ago, thomasb said:

Would these thermals be any good daytime coursing spotting hares? Iv heard a lot about them at night but not daytime .

You can use them in the daytime and there just as good as the night but I don’t really take mine in the day as I only bush if I am out in day but I’m sure they would work well if that’s what you wanted one for Atb Igz

4 hours ago, Igz said:

You can use them in the daytime and there just as good as the night but I don’t really take mine in the day as I only bush if I am out in day but I’m sure they would work well if that’s what you wanted one for Atb Igz

What thermal have you got mate and what sort of distances are achieved with it? Cheers

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What thermal have you got mate and what sort of distances are achieved with it? Cheers

I’ve got the xq38 f mate and it can see a lot further than you need to put it that way. Not sure of actuall distances but I’m sure it’s supposed to be about a mile on a man sized object but never really thought about it but you Can see a good few fields if there nothing in your way. It won’t pick something up if it’s deep in cover unless your really close so can’t see through hedges or anything like that. Atb Igz

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

Those ones are only £2250 lol....

I paid £1900 from game fair about 2/3 seasons ago. Works well for me. Had loads of use out of it and will last me another good few years I imagine. yes it is a fair bit to pay but over time it levels itself out. Keeps me safe and gets the dogs plenty of running

• Like 7