Harcombe books

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not  met a man yet who doesn't embellish the the truth a tad?.... Take from it what you want.... Old DH has done his bit for us... Alot more than most, will always be crabbers. 

I think Harcombe writes a good book personally.

Always the same ,turns into a slagging match !  Harcombe books are ok and same goes for Darcy ,bill Doherty   

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I bet your big glover fan now you have joined the poodle gang blacky he might have a red top knot but he would look shite in heels the bitch , im not sounding jealous am i mate ?

Never heard of the bloke or read ote of his 

A bit jel yes 

9 hours ago, baker boy said:

Cant ever recall Dai calling himself a expert, I do remember a T.V presenter calling him 1 and Dai taking exeption to it, to me it boils down to this you havent got to like an author just because he happens to write about your chosen sport and quite a few who jump to defend some authors dont know them personally

Seems you have quoted on the wrong post mate iv not a clue who dai is , maybe you can enlighten me ? 

7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

My mistake mate I thought you were on about D.H rather than Glover

Lol thort there was wires crossed somewhere , i never read one dh books , did meet him once on edrd stand i asked if he knew out bout minkhounds in my area and fair play to the bloke pointed me in the right direction . No i was on about glover , anyone who serious into beddys wouldnt touch glover with a bargepole he done more damage to the working beddy than anything

20 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Lol thort there was wires crossed somewhere , i never read one dh books , did meet him once on edrd stand i asked if he knew out bout minkhounds in my area and fair play to the bloke pointed me in the right direction . No i was on about glover , anyone who serious into beddys wouldnt touch glover with a bargepole he done more damage to the working beddy than anything

Hes a good dog man u pig

• 1 month later...