Just now, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk that yella putty stuff that used to smell like a Tom cat sprayed in the bag of speed ? can remember another time a pal of mine had some it needed kept in freezer or it would evaporate ffs, they would end up in some states, think o had it a couple time’s at 17 or summat an the come down killed me an I fcuked it right off ??

I'd rather of not but I'm knocking around with some sheep Shearer's and their mental.got shroomed in dam tripping on the plane and pissed himself that was 3 weeks ago and they haven't slowed down since.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps

When I was a bairn my trousers were so thin I could sit on a penny and tell which side was heads or tails.

All you fckin druggies. Its all fun and games till it effects you. My family has been seriously effected by drugs this weekend.  I do some work in a laboratory where they refine the devil's weed

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k knows mate he’s driving me f***ing mental about it, last I heard he was buying some traps 

He’s your dad go and sort him out, you must have some form of hunting experience to be on here, just order a load of them nippers and get them set all around the place,  ✌️✌️

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

When I was clubbing coke was far too expensive to take for a night out ? that’s why the cheap e’s were the go to ?

£60 a line for coke or £7 a bag for whizz, mind you they both got you talking the same shite and thinking you was the dogs dangles when you looked a fool, natural ingredients only now for me, weed and mushrooms is absolutely fine and possibly even beneficial ✌️✌️

• Like 1

reading this and finding myself lost, as the only whizz i know is geewhizz and coke is a bottle of ginger(pop to you english) shroom i take it is mushroom which i like with roast potatoes and steak, so it looks like ive had a sheltered life but its been a good life and i can remember it its a shame yours must have been so bad you have had to resort to drugs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, big sid said:

reading this and finding myself lost, as the only whizz i know is geewhizz and coke is a bottle of ginger(pop to you english) shroom i take it is mushroom which i like with roast potatoes and steak, so it looks like ive had a sheltered life but its been a good life and i can remember it its a shame yours must have been so bad you have had to resort to drugs.

You not had plenty of crack then? 

3 minutes ago, big sid said:

Bit of a sweeping dad statement there, the cannabis plant possibly has more medical benefits than any plant on the planet and mushroom derived medicines are now being tested on people with  anxiety’s and depression and they are both less harmful than alcohol, as the old saying goes don’t knock it till you try it, it’s not to make a shite life better it’s to enhance an already full and happy life, finally never confuse people who have a little toot to enhance life with those people that rob and beg to feed a habit that destroys life ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Bit of a sweeping dad statement there, the cannabis plant possibly has more medical benefits than any plant on the planet and mushroom derived medicines are now being tested on people with  anxiety’s and depression and they are both less harmful than alcohol, as the old saying goes don’t knock it till you try it, it’s not to make a shite life better it’s to enhance an already full and happy life, finally never confuse people who have a little toot to enhance life with those people that rob and beg to feed a habit that destroys life ?

In all fairness though you didnt know all that back then you just wanted to get off your nut ?

Wasnt for me all that caper but certainly wouldnt knock anyone for their choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lots of research going on now into psilocybin and the benefits. Serontonin etc. Look up microdosing, LSD or mushrooms. My friend has been  telling me about micro and macro dosing, and says he cant believe the positive benefits. Just says you have to have utmost respect for the natural medecine.

I can believe that someone could 4 trips, as tolerance builds quickly apparently. & also body size and stomach contents come into play. If it was a first time, you were light of build with an empty stomach then, its probably gonna end badly.

Re straining into tea etc. Steeping in lemon juice accelerates the chemical reaction in psilocybin mimicking the stomach acids. Look up Lemon TEK for more info.

Another interesting mushroom is Lions Mane, I found 2 beauties, autumn last year, fried the biggest in oil on toasted baguette, im always aware and objective about the possible placebo, but O>M>F>G> the sleep I had was amazing and the next day I was on fire, problem solving, getting my head round the hiccups life hands you sometimes etc. Totally blown away. Looking forward to finding them again, thinking I might try to take spore prints and grow some artificially.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In all fairness though you didnt know all that back then you just wanted to get off your nut ?

Wasnt for me all that caper but certainly wouldnt knock anyone for their choices.

Funny I,m not that keen on alcohol and I would gladly never have another drink but always like a smoke, think I may have mentioned I was a little bit on the spectrum as a child, never had adt or asburgess back then but my mum was constantly popping things into me from the doctor to calm me down, so I think it just fits my personality, I only smoke at the end of the day when I need to switch off and sit down or on a lazy Sunday otherwise I can’t stop and become a bit annoying to the normal folks that just want to watch eastenders in piece ???

7 minutes ago, Waz said:

Lots of research going on now into psilocybin and the benefits. Serontonin etc. Look up microdosing, LSD or mushrooms. My friend has been  telling me about micro and macro dosing, and says he cant believe the positive benefits. Just says you have to have utmost respect for the natural medecine.

I can believe that someone could 4 trips, as tolerance builds quickly apparently. & also body size and stomach contents come into play. If it was a first time, you were light of build with an empty stomach then, its probably gonna end badly.

Re straining into tea etc. Steeping in lemon juice accelerates the chemical reaction in psilocybin mimicking the stomach acids. Look up Lemon TEK for more info.

Another interesting mushroom is Lions Mane, I found 2 beauties, autumn last year, fried the biggest in oil on toasted baguette, im always aware and objective about the possible placebo, but O>M>F>G> the sleep I had was amazing and the next day I was on fire, problem solving, getting my head round the hiccups life hands you sometimes etc. Totally blown away. Looking forward to finding them again, thinking I might try to take spore prints and grow some artificially.

Too much of anything is bad for you. 

That's why you get a comedown with E's, it depletes all the serotonin in your brain. 

You can go from loving everybody and feeling top of the world to laying in your bed for a week crying at rom-coms.

8 minutes ago, Waz said:

The mushroom oil is all the rage at the moment mate, they are paying a £100 for a little glass bottle with a pippet in the lid, take one drop a day for mental well being or 6/7 for a nice little mild trip, I was chatting with a bird a while back very much as you describe she is massively creative and sharp, spot on and on the ball with everything quite successful and puts it all down to her daily micro dose of mushrooms ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Funny I,m not that keen on alcohol and I would gladly never have another drink but always like a smoke, think I may have mentioned I was a little bit on the spectrum as a child, never had adt or asburgess back then but my mum was constantly popping things into me from the doctor to calm me down, so I think it just fits my personality, I only smoke at the end of the day when I need to switch off and sit down or on a lazy Sunday otherwise I can’t stop and become a bit annoying to the normal folks that just want to watch eastenders in piece ???

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps the will to fight if you like.....i think one of the reasons theres such a big push to legalise cannabis ( and it will be legalised ) is because it makes people tolerate things they wouldnt otherwise tolerate.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yep like i say each to their own once your flaked out in the evening,i just like people around me to be on the ball,from what ive seen over the years i think it induces apathy and indifference....saps the will to fight if you like.....i think one of the reasons theres such a big push to legalise cannabis ( and it will be legalised ) is because it makes people tolerate things they wouldnt otherwise tolerate.

That’s a very interesting point, the Russians done a simular thing with cheap vodka I think I read somewhere, makes the population less lightly to notice the shite they are being dealt and less likely to fight back if they did notice, you are right regarding it being legalised they are just stitching up all the loopholes to make sure it’s the right people making the money, that’s why people like Jeremy hunt mp are very involved in the production of medical cannabis  already, they have all the infrastructure in place and the right paperwork to simply change to proper cannabis once they have it legalised, ?

• Like 1