Ancient history programme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah yes, the distinctive alarm call of the homo homo pygmius.

Not really  into the racial purity\arguments ,but I do find it interesting that all the NEW DNA research and discoveries ,fits the narrative of the day suspiciously neatly .

Well look into it you fkn dimwit  .

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Another feather in the cap max , another win against the gang eh ? 

I was reading a couple of comments on this programme. 

Someone commented that the dark skinned, blue eyed people, was just a ploy for the blm groups. 

You really couldn't make some of this up LOL 

Atb j 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Another feather in the cap max , another win against the gang eh ? 

Aye, 8000 years before the birth of Christ......and about 1000 years after Sunderland last mattered as a football club ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, jetro said:

I was reading a couple of comments on this programme. 

Someone commented that the dark skinned, blue eyed people, was just a ploy for the blm groups. 

You really couldn't make some of this up LOL 

Atb j 

Been watching history debunked with Simon web on you tube interesting how history gets manipulated been going on all the time

7 hours ago, Astanley said:

Not really  into the racial purity\arguments ,but I do find it interesting that all the NEW DNA research and discoveries ,fits the narrative of the day suspiciously neatly .

They don't. It's just that you only hear about the ones that do.

Do you remember it being widely publicised that archaic human hybridisation roughly correlates with what we would identify as modern racial groups? Ongoing research looking for archaic human genes in modern day humans across the world found that modern Europeans are Sapien-Neanderthal hybrids, Polynesians are Sapien-Denisovan hybrids and sub-Saharan Africans are 'pure' Sapien.

I say 'identify as modern racial groups' because with genetics in mind African, Asian, European etc is a shit way of grouping modern humans into population groups/races. It can still be done of course, we're not all the same as the narrative would like us to believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Do you remember it being widely publicised that archaic human hybridisation roughly correlates with what we would identify as modern racial groups? Ongoing research looking for archaic human genes in modern day humans across the world found that modern Europeans are Sapien-Neanderthal hybrids, Polynesians are Sapien-Denisovan hybrids and sub-Saharan Africans are 'pure' Sapien.

I say 'identify as modern racial groups' because with genetics in mind African, Asian, European etc is a shit way of grouping modern humans into population groups/races. It can still be done of course, we're not all the same as the narrative would like us to believe.

Max will be disappointed, he was sure that his grandad was Shaft ! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't think that's quite true though mate, I've read that Africans have more neanderthal DNA than first thought. 

What they aren't sure of is if this DNA was carried over from Europeans migrating back to Africa or if it's from a common ancestor they both shared. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't think that's quite true though mate, I've read that Africans have more neanderthal DNA than first thought. 

What they aren't sure of is if this DNA was carried over from Europeans migrating back to Africa or if it's from a common ancestor they both shared. 

Now you mention it I do remember reading that. But even if their high estimate of 0.3% is true it still represents a significant difference between modern 'racial' groups. Europeans and Asians particularly having orders of magnitude more.

I don't much like the word 'pure', it's too absolute. But yeah, fair point.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Now you mention it I do remember reading that. But even if their high estimate of 0.3% is true it still represents a significant difference between modern 'racial' groups. Europeans and Asians particularly having orders of magnitude more.

I don't much like the word 'pure', it's too absolute. But yeah, fair point.

That shit is fascinating to me, amazes me that there were different humans walking the earth alongside us. 

Edited by Greb147