Ancient history programme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah yes, the distinctive alarm call of the homo homo pygmius.

Not really  into the racial purity\arguments ,but I do find it interesting that all the NEW DNA research and discoveries ,fits the narrative of the day suspiciously neatly .

Well look into it you fkn dimwit  .

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Sorry I meant to say Adam & Eve were the first humans that were born out of nothing. ?

It was just funny the way you said it big dog lol

As Stan is indicating, I'd take it with a pinch of salt. 

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

I said it was funny the way you think it's fascinating lol look around the globe, folk are still different. 

Yes I get that and you can clearly see differences between people. 

When you see some of these isolated tribes and pockets of humans, the pygmies and such. 

From what I read they believe Neanderthal entered our gene pool at a specific point in time despite there  being  ample opportunity to have a continuous gene flow for thousands of years. 

To me this tells me that these interactions happened quite early on from our interactions when we were more closely related genetically.

Edited by Greb147
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

From what I read they believe Neanderthal entered our gene pool at a specific point in time despite there  being  ample opportunity to have a continuous gene flow for thousands of years. 

To me this tells me that these interactions happened quite early on from our interactions when we were more closely related genetically.

But how does that fit in with neanderthals, they had larger brains an stronger bones etc

18 minutes ago, Francie said:

But how does that fit in with neanderthals, they had larger brains an stronger bones etc

I don't read to much into things like that, imagine in 15000 years someone will dig up that boxer valuev and his family and come to one conclusion then dig up say a mushroom type of person what will they think then? Two different sapien types? In Neanderthal times I'd imagine being big and strong  and durable with some brains about you was essential for surviving ergo we find big strong skeletons with a big brain the scrawny ones prob rarely survived childhood.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I don't read to much into things like that, imagine in 15000 years someone will dig up that boxer valuev and his family and come to one conclusion then dig up say a mushroom type of person what will they think then? Two different sapien types? In Neanderthal times I'd imagine being big and strong  and durable with some brains about you was essential for surviving ergo we find big strong skeletons with a big brain the scrawny ones prob rarely survived childhood.

That's well put jd, so we're does that leave all these "discoveries" 

I read a few years ago, when I was down the rabbit hole, that a very well known German I think dentist, got to analyse the actual neanderthal bones, an he said there teeth are human teeth? 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

I read a few years ago, when I was down the rabbit hole, that a very well known German I think dentist, got to analyse the actual neanderthal bones, an he said there teeth are human teeth? 

I would like to hear someone explain your post mate, if they found valuev then wee mush lol sorry mush, what would be there outcome? 

Just now, Francie said:

The genetic difference between shroom and Valuev will be small compared to any sapien and a neanderthal. It's just not true, especially when you build up a dataset that reduces the statistics.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

The 'Homo' in Homo Neanderthalensis literally means 'human'...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The genetic difference between shroom and Valuev will be small compared to any sapien and a neanderthal. It's just not true, especially when you build up a dataset that reduces the statistics.

The 'Homo' in Homo Neanderthalensis literally means 'human'...

Goodman born, could you give us an example of a sapien an a neanderthal, an explains the differences?