what a dancer..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ? Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a

Was your  beach party cancelled mushroom 

Posted Images

On 07/09/2020 at 13:09, Balaur said:

You might get away with northern European but be hard pushed to define English as an ethnicity , did you do DNA test yet ?

No....at no other point in history has an everyday Englishman been asked to prove his existence.....nobody would ever ask a Chinese man to prove he is Chinese or an Indian to prove he is Indian it seems that its only white heritage that is up for grabs and im not playing the game that weird self loathing lefties want us to play.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes I do think certain members like the taste of jellied eel east end hoop ?

And true to form Youv been keeping this back to divert from any other topic not going your way.

Your def are a creature of habit ?

" keeping this back " ?....man what an oddball !!

So tell me....what does this " hoop licking " actually look like ?....what does it involve ?......if its simply agreeing with something i say or liking a post then how dementedly sad are you to even notice ? ....i tell you what if it solves the issue for you i,ll plead with other members to never like another post of mine ever again.

But more to the point.....why me ?....why would anybody " lick my hoop ".....again,you must hold me in such high regard for this thought to even have entered your head because its never entered anyone elses,im just the same as every other everyday lad having a natter on here....so why me ?

23 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And you just keep on embarrassing yourself re your nonsensical spiel re race ect ?

Your still have not explained your British by Blood nonsense ?

And don't answer a question with a question that you do hate to do ?

Your dam line must trace back to Boudacia does it ?

Embarrassing yourself is when you try to form your life morals around your life decisions instead of the other way around ?

Are you actually asking me what English by blood means ?...is that how hard you are trying to deny your own existence.

Look you didnt trust or align to your own people and thats your choice....but stop trying to convince yourself we are some watered down scatterbred nation to justify watering down your own blood.....English people are white its as simple as that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Could be Germanic or a Viking or god forbid a welshie haha... I just think it's interesting , same as how nomadic man travelled across the continents...

Im not much of a history buff myself but yes Celt/Viking/Germanic/Dane/Jute/Saxon im happy with all and any of those closely related European groups ( the glorious melting pot that bollock chops keeps flapping about )....note the distinct lack of African.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Could be Germanic or a Viking or god forbid a welshie haha... I just think it's interesting , same as how nomadic man travelled across the continents...

I'm glad you got that in seeing as I'm 7% viking and all that. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2