what a dancer..

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Little school thing ffs 

Listen to him who thinks calling someone trig hurtful lol 

Then comes with boycey was rich ' self made ect ffs

You do make me laugh at times how childish you can be ?

Im being childish???? 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ? Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a

Was your  beach party cancelled mushroom 

Posted Images

Hello, not been on for a couple of days and what do I find as soon as I look back in, John Bull trying to make nationalism fit his circumstances again and calling anyone who understands that is nonsense all the c**ts under the sun ! Lol 

Same old, same old !

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Did I ?

Another lie .

Feel Safe behind your keyboard have you heard yourself ffs

Your one of the hoop lickers that's for sure and a cowardly fooker at that .

How come you wernt over to Bristol after that statue came down?

I tell you why you ain't got the Minerals you thick Cnut ?

As it happens I wasn't at the statue because I couldn't give a flying f**k about it.

You say about ass licking but I'm just stating facts; you run your mouth time and time again, as soon as it looks like it may get real you disappear for a few weeks ?

How am I a coward?

Max’s idea of confronting foreign nationals is giving them 10 baht in a bar so he can do them in the arse ! Lol lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Max’s idea of confronting foreign nationals is giving them 10 baht in a bar so he can do them in the arse ! Lol lol 

Max lost his virginity before his old man..

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2020 at 18:51, maxhardcore said:

And you still did not explain your British By Blood Bullshit statement the other week .

?

Been kicking my heels for a few days so looked at the little notifications thing and came to this topic and i think its refreshing that you are finally asking about things you dont understand instead of talking complete bollocks all the time ?

English people are a distinct and defined ethnic group....one cannot simply " identify " as English,likewise a man cannot " identify " as a woman as you lefties crave,not in a factual and truthful society anyway.....we are primarily defined by ancestry and we are of English ancestry,people of foreign ancestry are not,thats not an insult its a fact.....this notion that you can " identify " as English has been devised to overwrite reality....blacks/browns/yellows/can integrate but they cannot change their ethnicity....citizenship can never turn them into English people as i can never become Nigerian.....ethnicity consists of inherited genetic traits particular to that race and so a nation ( England ) is made up of people with common ancestry,culture,traditions and a homeland......thats about as simplistic as i can explain it for you.

Infact you could just Google it here you go.

IMG_4192 (1).PNG

On 17/08/2020 at 14:42, maxhardcore said:

You just hate anyone who stands against you in any way shape and form' Youv had yes men around you to long and just can't handle someone with different views no matter what the subject .

Youv half dozen on here licking your hoop that's for sure.

As for this....well....temptation has got the better of me and im going to have to ask ?

Max do you truly and honestly believe that grown men/members of this forum " lick my hoop " as you put it ?....i mean i have to be honest when you first said that a number of years ago i actually felt sorry for you as its something we used to say as schoolkids to stop one mate being friendly with another...but its not something ive heard since ive been in long trousers.....i mean if thats the reason you say it then i genuinely think its ambulance time for you....and if thats not the reason you say it then why do you hold me in such high regard that you think other grown men on this forum would " lick my hoop "......its not even the sort of thought that enters the heads of normal grown men but its entered yours ???

I mean forgive me for embarrassing you but im sure im not alone in wondering.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

If you say so ' although great great great grandad Winston left his legacy ' blessed is my shalong ??

Well you clearly back them in nearly every conversation max.and in the same text put down your own people white "english" 

It's very very strange how you hate your own native folk..and yet everyone who I ever talk to is proud of there nation even if they live in a not so good place.they are still proud of there heritage.but you ain't....weird...

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Like I say in my book shite is shite ' right is right and wrong is wrong .

And thankfully the overwhelming majority in GB and the World over think the same .

Yea and I say.black is black and white is white..

Be proud of being a white english man max ffs.you ain't black you are white with english blood coursing through your veins.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you say so ' although great great great grandad Winston left his legacy ' blessed is my shalong ??

If your prick is as big as your ears you have had a result ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Even larger Wilf ?

You must be Fooking gutted being 6'4" and the Genghis little cock gene manifesting itself thru your Pakistani Punjabi bloodline lol ?

Big enough to fill 4 prams ;) 

Anyway, you seem to have a keen interest in blokes anatomy........but then it’s easy to become confused isn’t it ;)