How long will it be ?

26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just get a ring up at scarfell, and we can all make a proper c**t of ourselves windmilling ourselves breathless in the first round, ????

Speak for yourself I’ve got good 5 mins of all action at a rate to be believed then I’ll need an oxygen mask for a fortnight 

• Haha 2

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Speak for yourself I’ve got good 5 mins of all action at a rate to be believed then I’ll need an oxygen mask for a fortnight 

You won’t get up the hill you non starter ! X

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Blimey !.......that escalated ! 

Was just thinking that myself! I'm sure I remembered there was some level of discussion going on here? I go and sit out in the garden. Bake in this searing heat. Pop back in here and there's five pages of complete and utter balls!

They can't even be pissed up yet either!

On 11/08/2020 at 17:40, foxdropper said:

Lo I’ve been there Gnash and most shy away just at the last critical moment .Not talking violence ,media .The parties you describe are full of pigeon chests and egos with no clear leadership or goal .

What parties are these ?.....the ones ive been around over the years havent had the luxury of a media platform......unless you class a bludgeoning on World in Action as " a platform "......thats how these groups have been silenced in the first place.

Complete change is what’s needed in the form  of one party that says it as it is and dosnt shirk the media .Up until  now we’ve seen neo natzis ,show boaters and flag wavers .All of them seem to be waiting for someone else to speak out and this is where change is needed .

Get involved then mate make your voice heard....its no good saying " everyone is leaving it to the next man ".......and then leaving it to the next man !

Show me where anyone of these parties has said what you and I want ,they say what they know they can get away easily with .

I could show you a group of everyday folk who want what you and i want,who have an effective 25 point political plan in place,that are crying out for help and support....but will people like you show encouragement and support for these groups ? if not then why not ?

Where is the door canvassing ,the flyers the public meetings ,the media hype, the banding together for a common goal .

Im a reasonably well off chap in my 50,s with a comfortable life yet a few years ago i was knocking on doors like a scruffy teenager with leaflets conversing with anyone who would listen,as were a number of like minded chaps,it was f****n degrading and embarrassing for all of us......the end result was the first legitimate far right council seat in the country.

Fragmented is where they will stay whilst we flounder deeper in the shit .

Sometimes you just have to put the leg work in yourself mate.......ive spent 40 odd years banging my head up against the wall with this cause but loyalty and support for your own people isnt a choice its a standard of living....people often say you are fighting a losing battle but what else can you do apart from be true to yourself.......im a West Ham fan for crying out loud !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2