Messy cnuts!

I really cannot understand why people do this. Clean up after yourselves ffs. Last week I watched a young Latin American family, cleaning loads of shit out of the sea, up at Badalona (obviously I helped). They left the beach with 2 full bags of crap taken from a small area of the beach and the sea. I wild camp all the time and leave nothing but footprints... Boils my piss!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8564283/National-Park-boss-hits-illegal-wild-campers-leaving-rubbish-behind.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's always the same though they will make it even harder to go wild camping on the back of things like this and it will be the genuine who suffer while the pricks will be back on their £9.99 flights to talin or wherever there all going these days. Same as when "anglers" leave a fire and a load of rubbish etc there not anglers there just pissheads who camped next to a lake and happened to do a bit of fishing while they were there.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wild camping already seriously frowned upon about here mate, Cos there’s already been a few cases a folk coming in from out area an doing as they please, shame aswell as iv bumped into some decent folk who are doing a bit wild camping whilst I been out with dog or working or what ever an most are good cnuts who know the score

It's frowned on everywere I go pal! I've always had a van and travelled about fishing or just in the country and camped up or slept in van it does my nut in being thrown in with your drive to a field and have a bonfire and 2 crates of Stella mob, always been the same fishing, some piss stains who fish once a year turn up cut trees down leave fishing shite and beers everywere and fucks off next week EA or police on your case when as has been said you never leave more than footprints. These "wild campers" are more comparable to illegal raves than they are genuine campers or country types.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think Bournemouth picked up 32 tonne of litter the other weekend....

When I was camping on the beach a couple of weeks ago, you had the all night beachcasters all along the coast. Most have a little contained fire/bbq going. Next morning, the beach looks like no one has been there, clean as you like. If they can do it, why is it so fecking hard for people to clear up a few crisp packets and cans?

Anyone caught littering imo should be made to spend a weekend picking up, similar to community service.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

it is very easy to understand why bother to do anything when someone else will do it for you.if you do not want to do something do not.back to real life though this type of shit should be filmed then you can pick up their litter and throw it through their letter boxes.

Little baby got real bad burned feet when some thick twat buried a BBQ in the sand and the toddle walked onto it.

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2020-07-21/toddlers-feet-burned-by-disposable-barbecue-on-exmouth-beach

Boils my piss when ferreting a road hedge and there are Cider cans, Dog shit in black plastic bags. Areas on Dartmoor that looks like the people just got up and left every item. Its f***ing weird, where the f**k do they think it's going to go? They go to these beautiful places and destroy them, would they go there if it was like they left it.

Should be given huge fines and made to sweep the roads for a year.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5

I generally try and avoid the general public the more i see makes me despair.even going in the mens in pubs,what the hell they do in thier is rancid.i walk out into the field opposite for a piss.

It's everywhere, went up high angle battery on portland, graffitied smashed glass, burnt suitcase food wrappers everywhere, 

Go to Easton garden on portland Chinese containers, spoons thrown down by bench litter bin feet away. 

People think it's messy feckers but I bet it's not it's because it's not their place. 

As for Bournemouth while back on the news there was children's car seats.,clothes ,towels and bags left there. Mind boggles. 

• Like 1

What I have noticed here... if I wander around with a bin bag, collecting up our shit from our day at the beach and the crap around me, that others have left etc... it tends to shame people into either helping or asking can they put their shit in your binbags. Happens all the time and the best ones for it are usually the youngsters. But as for most adults..... shaming them is the way forward, shaming and punishing by taking some of their time away to do litter picking, while their kids watch!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Little baby got real bad burned feet when some thick twat buried a BBQ in the sand and the toddle walked onto it.

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2020-07-21/toddlers-feet-burned-by-disposable-barbecue-on-exmouth-beach

Boils my piss when ferreting a road hedge and there are Cider cans, Dog shit in black plastic bags. Areas on Dartmoor that looks like the people just got up and left every item. Its f***ing weird, where the f**k do they think it's going to go? They go to these beautiful places and destroy them, would they go there if it was like they left it.

Should be given huge fines and made to sweep the roads for a year.

Cheers Arry

Think it was Simoman who coined that the trees in winter, look like shit covered Christmas trees, with their baubles of dog crap hanging everywhere. Why take something 100% biodegradable and stick it in a plastic bag and launch it into a tree? ??

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 4