daft pet lovers lol

Went out 7 .30 pm  sat night with dogs, norm dont see that many people that time, it quite  popular walk though as common ground , so you do get fair few people, it either go in farmers fields , and have them on my back with my dogs i keep, so i use this place.Well anyway a woman was assaulted by a bloke last night, just before turned up there, i spoke to another woman i know just few secs, before i went on my walk, got back and there was 2 cop cars there , 1 male copper 2 police women  . what had happened , was a bloke big retriever type dog, got involved with this woman little yappy type dog, one thing led to another ,and the bloke hit the woman back of the head , and knocked her forward , got this off the male copper, he asked if i was local, prob my wolves accent  threw him lol. Any way on facebook alot of women where going on about it on our local page . i said the bloke i was a coward , he wouldn't have said feck all to me  i know that! , and i said why get up set over a dog etc , there not worth it . couple women had go back at me and said, there not just animals we love our dogs , you must be from the dark ages lol. i said people dying all over Great Britain  with this feckin virus , and your going on  about dumb bloody animal, you want to get into the real world, there not humans  there dogs. Christ they have a fit if they knew what Buck done out lamping   lol    bloody pet lovers

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I prefer dogs to 99.9% of people

deff mate , and as i am getting older more so , nice knock about type lurcher  or jack x type  better than them bunny huggers  i bump into  lol

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, bird said:

deff mate , and as i am getting older more so , nice knock about type lurcher  or jack x type  better than them bunny huggers  i bump into  lol

You will have to learn that soft spoken herefordshire accent ray that wolves one will defo get you locked up mate ? ? goodc job you aye from witmore reans bud think that still carrys the death ? penalty ha ha

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Prefer any animal to 99% of people. Folk in park near me are exact same treating there dogs like children and there dogs are arseholes that they cant control. 

100% mate ?

46 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

You will have to learn that soft spoken herefordshire accent ray that wolves one will defo get you locked up mate ? ? goodc job you aye from witmore reans bud think that still carrys the death ? penalty ha ha

Haha, to true mate, your right though with my accent though, all I get is are you from Brum. I say no feckin way, bloody wolves, think most here never traveled further than Hereford,  they live in there  little bubble here. I suppose though seeing big Buck trotting about as well plus me they think were from another planet haha, ?

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, bird said:

Haha, to true mate, your right though with my accent though, all I get is are you from Brum. I say no feckin way, bloody wolves, think most here never traveled further than Hereford,  they live in there  little bubble here. I suppose though seeing big Buck trotting about as well plus me they think were from another planet haha, ?

Ha ha i know askin a black country person are you from brum is a insult its like askin someone from salop are you from telford ?lol they compleatly different accents dont even sound simalar these little villages have eyes of suspicion everywhere ? ? 

• Like 2

I wonder how long it will be before them over priced dogs they went out and bought,are up for sale,I can see the advert now, much loved family pet for sale through no fault of his own, just been bought by a five minute wonder going to spend the rest of it's life being passed from one home to another.