Anyone missing dogs

11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ah the old dog fighting rumour from a Facebook Karen 

no idea where that idea came from,ive asked a lad that was into it for years and he said no one he ever knew did something like that,it was a rumour from animal right folk to sicken the ordinary joe,then the newcomers took it as gospel and did it,...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To uncanny how they know where to go for the workers chesney...... There's a few cnuts giving them the heads up... They call themselves dogmen..... f***ing parasites the thieves and settled plastic cn

i remember a lad had 7 of his dogs taken a few years back,he knew where the dogs were ,so he went in to get them unafraid,and he didnt get near them when he was hammered ,(which in all honesty should

for fucks sakes like  all the old urban myths are rearing their heads lately.    house marked discreetly by a yellow zip tie thirty feet up the drain pipe!    are these thieves usin

Posted Images

What really pisses me off is how can you drive over a playing field.got to,be a 3 to 6 points surely.there all parked on it.why the mothers dont they fine them.anyone else just driving across a kids playing,field to get to the shops would be done.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

What really pisses me off is how can you drive over a playing field.got to,be a 3 to 6 points surely.there all parked on it.why the mothers dont they fine them.anyone else just driving across a kids playing,field to get to the shops would be done.

They tip up every year... Leave a f***ing mess, knocking doors, selling shite knife sets, mattresses ?chore every cnuts stuff away... Gone in a week or two.... 

• Like 2

Local man, George. Fukcing Lovely guy! Big lad. Mischievous twinkle in his eye though.

Older than me; But I couldn't hold a candle to him. Walks around in a tee shirt in the depths of winter. Has a quiet intensity about him.

One day, he put his dogs in the van and went back indoors to get his gun. Came out. No dogs.

I said, the moment I heard it had happened; " Georges dogs?! Fukc me! Who'd go near Georges stuff??? "

He had them back well within twenty four hours. No body talks of it any more. Fukcing scary!

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've always used spray paint tbh. 

12 hours ago, jetro said:

Seen this earlier, all in southern Ireland i sofar i think. 

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200716-104920_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-104844_Facebook.jpg

for fucks sakes like 

all the old urban myths are rearing their heads lately. 

house marked discreetly by a yellow zip tie thirty feet up the drain pipe! 

are these thieves using night vision goggles to spot them for or should we just Watch out for vans moving slowly with men with binoculars looking out the window ? 

I remember That spray paint crack as well dogfox , I’ve heard it reborn as chalk markings on the kerbs . ??

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

for fucks sakes like 

all the old urban myths are rearing their heads lately. 

house marked discreetly by a yellow zip tie thirty feet up the drain pipe! 

are these thieves using night vision goggles to spot them for or should we just Watch out for vans moving slowly with men with binoculars looking out the window ? 

I remember That spray paint crack as well dogfox , I’ve heard it reborn as chalk markings on the kerbs . ??

Can't make it up.

People are calling the cops if they see any zip ties any where 

Atb j 

My favourite is the one from the little horsey girl forums!

Apparently; Gypsys sneak into horse fields. Choose the ones they want. And twist strands of their manes together!

This is to mark the chosen ones out. For later. When the bad gypsy sneaks back in. Sorts through the horses for the ones with a bit of wind twist. And makes off with them. Allegedly after dark too! ??

• Haha 3

The below are a family travelling over from England nearly every day to steal dogs from Ireland. They are the lowest of the low filthy scumbags. They are Billy and Margaret Cassidy and their daughter Charlotte Cassidy. They have been spotted, photographed and reported to the police and animal welfare groups numerous times. They are coming over in a variety of different vehicles. 
They will steal, drug, glue muzzles to their faces and try to sell them. If they don't sell they either use them for bait in dog fights or dump them.
Please be vigilant and mind your dogs
Please share so their faces are known nationwide ?

Was just told about these a few minutes ago. Just a heads up to the dog lads on here 

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200724-190227_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

Dont understand how the likes of these arent found in a ditch, every bone in their body broken ,I'm getting on ,nothing to look forward to bar a care home, pissing me pants ,mumbling ,my dog goes missing ,there'd be some body count ,and I wouldn't care if they was nowt to do with it ,just be culling further dog thieving scum 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Dont understand how the likes of these arent found in a ditch, every bone in their body broken ,I'm getting on ,nothing to look forward to bar a care home, pissing me pants ,mumbling ,my dog goes missing ,there'd be some body count ,and I wouldn't care if they was nowt to do with it ,just be culling further dog thieving scum 

Already iv been told of three different vans going around trying to pick up dogs this week. 

It's like their made of smoke, they just disappear when the cops arrive. 

Atb j 

• Like 1