Out of control

On one thread we have all sorts of people being accused of being complicit to Saville's noncing and in this one we are discussing justifying alleged mob vigilantism. Just an observation. 

What could ever go wrong...... :whistling:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

On one thread we have all sorts of people being accused of being complicit to Saville's noncing and in this one we are discussing justifying alleged mob vigilantism. Just an observation. 

What could ever go wrong...... :whistling:

Wee sherman ?, starting to connect the dots instead of the cosmonaut hmmm... as I said to wilf a few days ago in a thread.. coming to a village city or town near you very soon.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Tony martin wouldn't have been bothered by a 9 iron ! 

And yet, the only people to iron out that f***ing Brendon Fearon for attacking that old man was a young traveller lad.

Tony got one......but a traveller boy got the other ;) 

13 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Ireland’s finest ethnic minority 

Yep, they set up hotels with specialty chefs for Arabs and won’t let young white Irish kids play for the local football team.....arse and elbow spring to mind mate

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

Having grown up in a place were things like this occurred I would suggest the person in the house is a nonce or a grass, so save your foe angers until someone finds out the truth, a picture can  paint a terrible story with no subtitles, you may all be saying FairPlay in a minute ?

Same happened on the estate I grew up on, heck it still does from time to time 

That was drogheda I'm told, nothing to do with Cork, 2 fractions of the "cousins" sorting out a grivience...  You'd want to be some fool to try stop that as a bystander

57 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

That was drogheda I'm told, nothing to do with Cork, 2 fractions of the "cousins" sorting out a grivience...  You'd want to be some fool to try stop that as a bystander

A bunch of pure f***ing scumbags.....but at least they are “our” scumbags.

scumbags were beating scumbags 1- 0  by halftime. But in the second half their scumbags equalised. It's a shame that the camera didn't get right in there.

Edited by Meece

Hate videos recordings that can stand still more of the road and wall than anything else. 

But true if it was a pedo in house dont blame them. Family dispute leave them to it. But to me looks like bunch of kids smashing houses up.