Mel Gibson: Hollywood Is ‘Den Of Parasites’ Who ‘Feast On Blood Of Kids

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t speak out against the system or your f****d over, Mel Gibson has had to become a movie maker in his own right because the elites were freezing him out of Hollywood for his outspoken ways, he

" i can talk about it now , because these people ,the execs are dead "    If he knew anything  about kids being hurt of abused in any way and didn't speak out THEN ,he's as guilty as anyone

Lol. I could never eat child flesh, I'm a fussy eater, I don't even have gravy on a roast dinner.  Anyway I'm off to stick my nob in a pigs mouth.  (no jokes about the wife please) 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

To be honest, it sounds like ol' Mel is losing his marbles :fool:

Surely if even part of that was true it would have been leaked before now.

You can’t speak out against the system or your f****d over, Mel Gibson has had to become a movie maker in his own right because the elites were freezing him out of Hollywood for his outspoken ways, he obviously now feels confident enough to speak up, people who carry out these atrocities rely on people reacting as you have to cover there arses, brand him a nut case make people laugh at him and he will be discredited for ever, open your mind to all and any possibility’s then discredit them with facts, was only a few years ago people were laughing about Epstein’s pedo island and the plane named the Lolita express ferrying kids for sex with presidents and princes, no ones laughing now as the truth finally sinks in,  

• Like 12
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You can’t speak out against the system or your f****d over, Mel Gibson has had to become a movie maker in his own right because the elites were freezing him out of Hollywood for his outspoken ways, he obviously now feels confident enough to speak up, people who carry out these atrocities rely on people reacting as you have to cover there arses, brand him a nut case make people laugh at him and he will be discredited for ever, open your mind to all and any possibility’s then discredit them with facts, was only a few years ago people were laughing about Epstein’s pedo island and the plane named the Lolita express ferrying kids for sex with presidents and princes, no ones laughing now as the truth finally sinks in,  

I think Mel is right GM 

it does sound far fetched.I've watched this and it can't be just pure coincidence.

This is part 5 from this film.nearly everyone of the Clintons friends are convicted pedos. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OtN9EgClsvfp/

And the rest is here..now I'm no conspiracy type person.but it's some film to watch..

• Like 1

" i can talk about it now , because these people ,the execs are dead " 

If he knew anything  about kids being hurt of abused in any way and didn't speak out THEN ,he's as guilty as anyone .

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This is rumour thats been going around for a year or two now. It seems it was started with those old illuminate photographs of the Rothschilds ball and a more recent one of Lady Gaga looking like she's drinking blood off some dead bloke at a party. The Clintons are bang into it apparently.... Well if Bills anything to go by, he needs to jack it in, he looks feckin awful...

Now Mel's track record for 'speaking out' is legendary but his topic content has been flawed almost everytime, the bloke does himself no favours and almost always he's pissed out of shape when ranting (i'm sure he's been on here on a Friday night ?)

Now, so this practice is rife round Hollywood... And it must be so good that ALL of those told about it suddenly get into it and not a word spoken...

Nah, too many good people who would see this for what it is... Though it makes for a great story.

I'm not buying it. Mel's a f****n alki...!

Weren't the Bushes, Snr & Jnr, supposed to have been involved in some weird ceremony involving lying in a coffin ?

Cameron putting his dick into the severed head of a pig ?

Extremely rich and privileged people tend to do extremely strange things !

The antics of the Bullingdon Club of Boris , Osbourne and their mates were tame compared to some of the "elite" in society.

The " blood libel" is an ancient trope aimed at the Jews without any proof, but there is no denying the Jews hold massive power in banking and finance, the media, Hollywood and politics.

Conspiricy theorist ; ME ????     Nah.........

Cheers.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Weren't the Bushes, Snr & Jnr, supposed to have been involved in some weird ceremony involving lying in a coffin ?

Cameron putting his dick into the severed head of a pig ?

Extremely rich and privileged people tend to do extremely strange things !

The antics of the Bullingdon Club of Boris , Osbourne and their mates were tame compared to some of the "elite" in society.

The " blood libel" is an ancient trope aimed at the Jews without any proof, but there is no denying the Jews hold massive power in banking and finance, the media, Hollywood and politics.

Conspiricy theorist ; ME ????     Nah.........

Cheers.

George Dubya was as straight as an arrow. 

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My fourth favourite POTUS after Reagan, Teddy Roosavelt and The Donald !

Cheers.

I loved him, i mean you have to admire a man who didn't let 9/11 get in the way of a children's story. 

A

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I loved him, i mean you have to admire a man who didn't let 9/11 get in the way of a children's story. 

At the same time he got the whisper in his ear, my son 'phoned me from his office in the British Consulate in Jeddah; he said " dad, turn on your TV, they are bombing America , we've gone into lockdown ! "

By the time I'd turned on the TV in my office on an airbase in the Saudi desert, two big guys in sunglasses with HK mp50's were standing at my door........so I guessed I was in lockdown aswell ! LOL !

Good Ole George; how we cheered when he stood on that aircraft carrier and said "mission accomplished "  .........

Cheers.

• Haha 1