Price of pups

39 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I’m not bitter I only come on this site for a laugh & it’s too easy to touch on your kennel blindness ?

What dogs do you keep shadow? I guess it’s not courseing dogs?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess you pay what YOU think a pup is worth. My last one was exactly what I was looking for, a well bred first cross Deer Grey. The guy wanted £250, a pittance, I thought, for the right dog. I

when   I was a kid there were lots of  mongrels and they would all work pretty much, and were free mostly, sweep was 10 bob and caught hundreds of rabbits far more than the runners.      

Anyone got a spaniel to put over my. Bedlington bitch we could knock out some ( Bed springs ) at a grand each ? ? 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, poxon said:

What dogs do you keep shadow? I guess it’s not courseing dogs?

Saluki lurchers I keep mate, I just enjoy a wind up with the coursing boys they’re a sensitive bunch most of them.

Ive seen a few very good coursing bred runners owned by honest lads, but I’ve seen a lot more bad ones.

To me the big names, Lucas, Bulldozer etc etc count for f**k all most I saw including the ones I've owned myself couldn’t lace the boots of a home bred lurcher x lurcher. Major faults being they run things for too long & spend a lot of time laid up injured.

I like a wind up same as we all do but I’m always honest about dogs, that doesn’t suit a lot of coursing men though because majority couldn’t be honest about a dog if their lives depended on it. They talk about all these big names of days gone by, breeding dogs to kill top hares on the fens but most of them wouldn’t dare step foot on a fen unless it was full permission.

Thats my experiences no hearsay or bullshit but Two Crows will be along in a minute to say it’s cause I got sold a shit pup & that’s why I’m bitter, which is true by the way about the pup, but I’m definitely not bitter & it didn’t last long same as the other hyped up shit

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

I’m not bitter I only come on this site for a laugh & it’s too easy to touch on your kennel blindness ?

oh ime far from kennel blind young man, and I have run all over with and without permission, with a good selection of lads and dogs, but what I like suits me, the coursing world is full of dirty twisting fuks and good lads alike, and is no place for naïve impressionable souls I am afraid. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, two crows said:

oh ime far from kennel blind young man, and I have run all over with and without permission, with a good selection of lads and dogs, but what I like suits me, the coursing world is full of dirty twisting fuks and good lads alike, and is no place for naïve impressionable souls I am afraid. 

Glad to hear it mate enjoy your season

• Like 3