Looking to find bull x deer grey or deer Wheaton grey

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deerhound sire, first cross wheatan greyhound dam; About 12 month old in the pic, belonged to a pal of mine. Cheers.  

Could u run that by me again

My lads big Deerhoundy is going over his wheaten lurcher this time around,the Deehoundy as been asked to cover several Bull bred lurcher bitches and ive advised against it,the amount of times Bull bre

Posted Images

That’s right mate i owned both i sold billy to Tony as a young dog through family troubles and maggie had a bad accident had to be pts I’ve an old bull cross bitch in my pen she be 15 who tyke the grandad lol

My mate ending up with him I was only 13 o so went out with Maggie with rags lad just local few bunny ended up snapped leg did it ? 
Don’t no dolly that well but ray and Tom spoke highly a tyke and Tony new what a dog was bull x or saluki x  

billy like a say was best bull x I seen in 20 year stayed with me mate till about 15 we was seriously out 2/3 nights a week for years the dog never disappointed and give some laughs Aswell just glad he wasn’t mine and I didn’t have to get him lol  

how was he bred tyke x grey?

Ye mate with Shaun been late 90s  only seen her few times just rabbiting 

me other mate terry got may when Tony passed she was a cream saluki x good bitch 

Good few lads at it back then plenty a different types a dog 

On 07/06/2020 at 06:43, scottish hare hunter said:

Anyone know any litters or any young dogs available   Could do with another pup for bringing on and couple planned bitches have now long missed coming in season  cheers 

Hi I also am looking for lurcher litter or beddy/whip .If you see anything can you give me a shout?ayrshire.