• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Massive positive here Keirh, you've reached out to your daughter and she has accepted that and you are now forming a new relationship, that is a brilliant turn of events in what has been a very bad ye

Nothing to do with man up mate, take my advice, play the game and they will sort you. If your daughter is down there the best way would be to move in with her and the two of you say you had to be

Would love to help mate as I’m in Essex but let me tell you getting housing down this way is a nightmare,don’t know anyone this way who has been housed that didn’t play the game of landlords evicting

Posted Images

Right look lads, ive binsat here that long im taking root, and can feel a touch of rigors coming on, so im gonna make my 300th cup of tea.  then if theres any volunteers amongst you, ive took my teeth out, they are in soak,   ive took my Imodium, I just need carrying over to the settee ,  oh I might need winding, I suffer heavily with flatulence      thank you

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, samuria said:

i thought it was between the interested parties. ie you and a couple in the colchester area?

then the council just checked both parties agree and that's it.... swap away 

my cousin once did that just looked on the exchange register ?????

yes its simple mate,  but as yet, no one wants to move from Colchester to staffordshire

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I wouldn’t live there if my life depended on it . 

Rather move to Kosovo 

Jaywick is only up the road a lad i know sold his van and bought a house there ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ok lads, thanks ever so much, at least im on  Colchester borough homes ltd  but a long wait in front of me,,gnasher has once again kindly stepped in with help, but i do appreciate that theres others well before me, spose im clutching at straws, then clutch i will,    i will in all honesty, welcome a decent little caravan, on a farm, i couldn't care less, give me a bed, somewhere to cook, a row of privets, to ablute, and im gone

• Like 1

Right it’s like this, get onto the council, tell them your situation and say that you need to be in a warden controlled gaff somewhere......lay on all the illness, suicidal thoughts, medical condition stuff and get your daughter to say you need looked after.

You May have to wait a few months but keep pestering and there’s a good chance you will get sorted.

As for registering with a doctor, good luck with that in Essex ! Lol ?........you may find it hard, but it may be different round there.

If your thinking of moving to jay wick don’t waste your time, just move into your dustbin and have some smack head piss up the side of it 3 times a week......it’s better ! 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Right it’s like this, get onto the council, tell them your situation and say that you need to be in a warden controlled gaff somewhere......lay on all the illness, suicidal thoughts, medical condition stuff and get your daughter to say you need looked after.

You May have to wait a few months but keep pestering and there’s a good chance you will get sorted.

As for registering with a doctor, good luck with that in Essex ! Lol ?........you may find it hard, but it may be different round there.

If your thinking of moving to jay wick don’t waste your time, just move into your dustbin and have some smack head piss up the side of it 3 times a week......it’s better ! 

Behave yourself Wilfred, how the hell can I move into my dustbin when some thieving guttersnipe has pinched the bugger, suicidal been there, cant bring myself to use that wilf to get my means

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

Behave yourself Wilfred, how the hell can I move into my dustbin when some thieving guttersnipe has pinched the bugger, suicidal been there, cant bring myself to use that wilf to get my means

Mate, you have to use every means possible.....the council housing list in Essex is gigantic, 10,000 on the waiting list just in Thurrock never mind all the rest of Essex.

If you ain’t prepared to lay it on then you won’t get anywhere, period ! 

Do not as an older person go moving into some smack alley mobile home in Jaywick or Clacton.....you’ll be dead in a year after living in misery.

Thats my advice pal, take it or leave it ;) 

ive sunk as low as im prepared to go, done this done that, and ive been in some horrible dark places over the past few months and would you believe  the comfort ive had had from you lot a mere dog forum. but now, and I never would have believed it, im on the up, but into a world im not to keen on at the moment, never the less I aim to try live a little now, all I want now is to be near her, I love her, I don't deserve her but shes accepted me,  yes of course shes asked me to go live with her, and it really hit me hard in refusing,  I mean come on,  suppose we didn't hjt it off grew to hate each other,  no I will persevere theres summat out there I just cant wait im an impatient man

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, you have to use every means possible.....the council housing list in Essex is gigantic, 10,000 on the waiting list just in Thurrock never mind all the rest of Essex.

If you ain’t prepared to lay it on then you won’t get anywhere, period ! 

Do not as an older person go moving into some smack alley mobile home in Jaywick or Clacton.....you’ll be dead in a year after living in misery.

Thats my advice pal, take it or leave it ;) 

cheers wilf