Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

Just now, chartpolski said:

It’s the only reply he’s got up to now.

Just trying to be helpful.

Cheers.

Wasn't being obtuse, charts, just after reading it I thought 'oh they probably  won't be too helpful to someone after a 'working' dog'.

?

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Doesn't look like that would be the wisest choice.

I'd be getting in touch with sandymere, off here, personally.

I tried ,lol...it was just out of interest ,I would like to know if they do anything other than fast rabbits...I'd not be getting involved in any animal rescue centers ,been there done that,ended very badly for the poor dog

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I tried ,lol...it was just out of interest ,I would like to know if they do anything other than fast rabbits...I'd not be getting involved in any animal rescue centers ,been there done that,ended very badly for the poor dog

There decent on ote so I'm told 

On 07/02/2023 at 06:57, juckler123 said:

That's a trait the dog I have now has dodger the head on the shoulder when driving lol 

What lines was she ?

Regards speed a lot of saluki litters here you had to pick the flyers in a litter to get the best ones ..

It was getting easier as the fastest were getting bred together more and more and one or two had very even strains but very close bred.

I've seen plodders in both feathered and smooths and I've seen flyers too and they can run for fun can't they ?

She was american chubowski on one side and knightelington on the other juck only 24" but we'll put together not like alot of these narrow backs you see these days

• Like 1