Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/05/2020 at 21:02, MickC said:

What the Deerhound and Deerhound x need is more people to be out grafting them,the lads that where out grafting them properly are either out the dogs now or rip. There are still a few lads working them but the majority of owners imo would be better off with a little rabbiting dog. It's beats the point of adding anything to the Deerhound if there not going to be tested . jmo

Spot on mate, thats the little detail a lot of these people breeding and taking great photos and promoting deerhound types forget, they need to be tested and on the quarry that fits them and that isnt ferreting.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The way I heard it was the Beddy whippet beat the Forley Cup winning Saluki ??

Cheers.

the way i heard it and saw the pics markbrick run a first season pup not yet the forley cup winner about 15 month old in the first week a november they was both 1 each brick won it with not even a half grown then took a picture with it ? the look of amazement was fully evident ?as was miles disgust ?  then his beddy whip pulled on the 3rd the young dog went on to be a great dog winning the forley a few years later 

the winner hare was this size i would a been embarrassessed to try and claim a win with it image.jpeg.d59468c75d9f775121ac5cf72d9f5630.jpeg

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the way i heard it and saw the pics markbrick run a first season pup not yet the forley cup winner about 15 month old in the first week a november they was both 1 each brick won it with not even a half grown then took a picture with it ? the look of amazement was fully evident ?as was miles disgust ?  then his beddy whip pulled on the 3rd the young dog went on to be a great dog winning the forley a few years later 

the winner hare was this size i would a been embarrassessed to try and claim a win with it image.jpeg.d59468c75d9f775121ac5cf72d9f5630.jpeg

What a bite ???

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
16 hours ago, All-terrain said:

My little mate bred it out of his old bitch, he kept it back because he liked it best out litter, not sure what dogs he’s bitch came from but he has told me loads times ? one of its littermates was meant to be a tidy Dog, won a couple comps, this is it, be good to see how this one goes ? atb A-t

E112A54B-85D7-4328-9EA9-10D7E9146F41.jpeg

A11ECAAF-0E0E-47B9-BAAA-7D5228F8F7A5.jpeg

Very nice love the body snatcher jacket lol