Lachhiman Gurung ( gurkha soldier )

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We won't give citizen ship to men like gurung who served this country and fought with honour   but we will welcome a load of primitive pakis and wogs to take over 

I don’t dispute any of that I don't know about yelling until I’m blue in the face, but I can say something and state my reasons for holding that opinion......I can’t just say “well, that’s the

f**k sake do you have any concept of what your saying ... do you know what mercenary is ??? How the fukc can they be mercenaries when their part of the British army ......

29 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

We won't give citizen ship to men like gurung who served this country and fought with honour   but we will welcome a load of primitive pakis and wogs to take over 

its disgusting mate.im remember Joanna Lumley helped some to have british citizenship who retired before 1997.if they fight for britain they should all have the rights to settle here.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, king said:

its disgusting mate.im remember Joanna Lumley helped some to have british citizenship who retired before 1997.if they fight for britain they should all have the rights to settle here.

That's what I was getting at buddy it's wrong that someone who served this country has to fight to stay here yet some rag head who hates us gets a house ect pisses me off 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

That's what I was getting at buddy it's wrong that someone who served this country has to fight to stay here yet some rag head who hates us gets a house ect pisses me off 

have a look..

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I can't king I will end up booting something but I know we're your coming from 

Totally different story etc but I find stuff like this admirable ...

i genuinely don’t know how people like  Holman keep relatively calm ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, king said:

Why?

14 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Why?

What have the thousands of pakis that came of the boats mostly fighting age males do  for this country do you remember all the pics in the papers did you see any women or kids in there yet men who have served us are having to fight to stay here 

• Like 1

Gurkhas have fought as part of the British Army for almost 200 years.

and no doubt saved numerous british soldiers lives while fighting.

they are putting there lives on the line fighting for britain..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What have the thousands of pakis that came of the boats mostly fighting age males do  for this country do you remember all the pics in the papers did you see any women or kids in there yet men who have served us are having to fight to stay here 

Two wrongs don't make a right do they. There mercenaries, I'm very grateful for their contribution but they have been paid for that. I'm not totally against Gurkhas living here or anything I just don't see why they should be automatically granted the right to do so. It's emotional crap arguments like this thats filled us to the brim with every Tom dick and Abdul. Oh they work in the NHS-citizenship, we kidnapped them from their homeland and made them pick cotton-citizenship, we bombed their house in timbuktu-citizenship. Let the Gurkhas live in Nepal I'll thank them monthly with my income tax no need to move them in next door.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

f**k sake do you have any concept of what your saying ... do you know what mercenary is ??? How the fukc can they be mercenaries when their part of the British army ......

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

Two wrongs don't make a right do they. There mercenaries, I'm very grateful for their contribution but they have been paid for that. I'm not totally against Gurkhas living here or anything I just don't see why they should be automatically granted the right to do so. It's emotional crap arguments like this thats filled us to the brim with every Tom dick and Abdul. Oh they work in the NHS-citizenship, we kidnapped them from their homeland and made them pick cotton-citizenship, we bombed their house in timbuktu-citizenship. Let the Gurkhas live in Nepal I'll thank them monthly with my income tax no need to move them in next door.

It's nothing to do with emotional arguments. They paid British tax and NI for all the years they served.