Well I've just come out side to find my son grooming the hound an terrier both dogs don't like it. Think hes scalping Terrier with stripping out comb ffs lol.  I'm very pleased tho it looks likes he's guna be a young man in the game after all. Ad say in the past year he's shown more interest an want to know more about the hunting game ie watching shooting clips on youtube running dogs out on the land lamping daytime too. Says doesn't like ferreting because sometimes there's  digging involved  ??. He's a quick learner and not daft. A says that's why you have a few lads with you to do all the hard work  ( him or right ) a like it then  lol. A got a nice pic of him to ad to the collection 20200522_102406.jpg.7ccab3c1cdbce060e7059e1d8f16728e.jpg

20200522_100914.jpg

20200522_100749.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Bringing him up right pal I hope he stays the course ?

I brought mine up out all the time dogs fishing and shooting he's now a dentist FFS ?

And has no interest whatsoever but I'm hoping it skips a generation we shall see hopefully if he has a kid ?

Ace pics bud ?

• Like 3

Always good seeing a young un getting into the game , after all there the future to keep it all alive ? Hard to get kids out these days  ,pigoen flying is more or less finished in our area now coz theres no young uns involved ? Lets hope hunting dont go the same way ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Bringing him up right pal I hope he stays the course ?

I brought mine up out all the time dogs fishing and shooting he's now a dentist FFS ?

And has no interest whatsoever but I'm hoping it skips a generation we shall see hopefully if he has a kid ?

Ace pics bud ?

lol made laugh mate,  its funny , today met my son for 1st time since lockdown, his mother  was going nuts to see him, norm she dont like to go on a dog walk with me lol. Now my son 33, been round dogs all his life, thats lurchers  and a border terrier  we had when he was toddler , now he been ferreting , and lamping with fair few times , but his 1st love is 100% football , thats playing it  he not bad amateur , and watching it on the box, or going down to watch out team wolves. you carnt put in whats not there, he loves my dogs, he happy to play with them  bryn and Buck  love him and his dog woody, that ive got now. i hope  your lad bangersmash stays keen , i really do , but if dont it  just how it is mate .

• Like 1
14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Great to get the young 'uns  involved !

My grandson lives in Saudi, but when he visits me, he loves the dogs, horses, poultry and being out with me, even if the weather isn't quite what he's used to !

IMG_1232.JPG.be53ee281ed01aeff0755477f627324b.JPG

Cheers.

Great photo is that a love the trotter in back ground too. Is that a prison wall there too ? 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, mate, it's an electrical sub-station.

Cheers.

It's a big old wall that bud needs to be if it's owt to do with electric's  kids an electrics don't mix we know what kids are like ?

Edited by Bangersanmash