4 minutes ago, David.evans said:

I worked in Newcastle for 2 years, and found the folk up there very friendly and polite , and never had a bad word said to me 

atb 

Yes mate the Geordie people are very friendly,  probably friendliest in the country. I just meant I hate cities as they are full of vermin and weirdos.  Where in the Toon did you work ?

• Like 1

I worked on  the new primark on Northumberland  st , and stoped in the jury’s in in the triangle , had a good few pints in the lesbo bar as well over the road , quite a eye opener 

atb 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, David.evans said:

I worked on  the new primark on Northumberland  st , and stoped in the jury’s in in the triangle , had a good few pints in the lesbo bar as well over the road , quite a eye opener 

atb 

Been in Primark there today....I don't know if that good or sad! 🙄

The folk are fine...I just hate cities. Where ever they are!

• Like 1

Just now, David.evans said:

There’s a great pub round the corner called sgt peppers , our age group SD 😂

atb 

Never saw it. Was to busy looking towards home!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, David.evans said:

atb 

Your a braver man than me Dave, some of them lesbos are scary fcukers😬

• Haha 2

I know SI 

and if I’m honest I walked in a gay bar , when I first got there and didn’t realise until I went to the toilet, and the cubicle walls had holes in them at just below waist height 

fuc me I was out of there faster than a 243 round leaving the muzzle 😂👍

atb 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I'm in Newcastle city, promised some shopping for her....it's awefull. I can't wait to get home. I miss my trees, the birds. I would rather roll around naked in the thickest bramble patch than stay here any longer. Some one HELP ME...

Browny points time is very painful for us husband types ,they have strange ideas them women do🤔

• Haha 1

Better get yourself home sausage, they are locking the place down, they will make you self isolate for 14 days😂 perfect for the likes of us unsociable characters 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Better get yourself home sausage, they are locking the place down, they will make you self isolate for 14 days😂 perfect for the likes of us unsociable characters 😁

Home but I would love to isolate for two weeks....in principle. 🤥

• Haha 1

Yes its official Newcastle is closed so check out early or 2 weeks in a room in Newcastle for you my lad 😱😱😱

46 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Yes its official Newcastle is closed so check out early or 2 weeks in a room in Newcastle for you my lad 😱😱😱

I kept it below 100mph all the way home...just!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, David.evans said:

never had a bad word said to me

That's because nobody can understand them, why aye man haway fog on the tyne like when the boat comes in!!! 

😉😉

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 2

Bit of a change in the temperature this morning, the birds were waiting for their grub in the dark 😂
        Driving back to the yard over the causeway was like being in a sauna, the mist/steam coming off the reservoirs was a reminder of how warm it’s been and how cold it got overnight. Autumn is on its way !!! 

38EE8914-2948-4F5A-A1D3-1D76D44D6B81.jpeg

• Like 5

Yep... it’s definitely changing, was 29o Monday night in York and 5o yesterday morning, had to open the windows this morning cos of the condensation :(

couldn't feel me fingers last week when out early on the geese

• Like 2