Back up at the shoot

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

Nar 

this thread has /is rapidly going tits up , I thought that the title Back up the shoot was to do with stavs life experiences with game birds , managing a shoot 

WTF has fox / deer shooting got to do with any of that , it’s bollocks when all this shit that keeps getting posted in what was a good read for managing a shoot 

if people want to post there days/night out shooting please do but start a different thread and don’t fuc this one up , then we don’t have to read shit threads that should not have been posted in the 

• Like 1

Wrong 

i don’t have to explain to you what I do or when I go out , I’ve been out and have had good results , no need to post tho I’m not a bull shitting twat like your self , and I most definitely don’t fuc up like your self , 

as I’ve already said your just a irritating c##t I’m sure that some one that lives not to far could drop you off a rather large tub of canistion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, David.evans said:

Wrong 

i don’t have to explain to you what I do or when I go out , I’ve been out and have had good results , no need to post tho I’m not a bull shitting twat like your self , and I most definitely don’t fuc up like your self , 

as I’ve already said your just a irritating c##t I’m sure that some one that lives not to far could drop you off a rather large tub of canistion 

You cant even walk the land useless twat.

I'm not a bullshitter my posts demonstrate that I actually do the job unlike yourself.

Have you shot anything this year as I havent seen any posts. 

Just another pretender .

I see you never posted your explicit night on on SD , it’s a good job that the decent folk on this forum are will to tolerate fucin idiots like you 

i doubt you would not get away with a slagging off if you posted your totally irresponsible so called fox shooting on there , and as for my opinion of the way you conducted your self I don’t give a fuc what you think or write 

your still a Fukien idiot for letting that other muppet carry on shooting 

you should be ashamed or your self , and more over please at least try to become a responsible shooter, as you are clearly not 

my opinion of your remains TWAT 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Just another pretender

I was fully intending on ignoring you from here on, but I'm intrigued to know why you are so obsessed with how much shooting someone gets, and how if they shoot less than you it makes them this "pretender" (something you've  clearly got a bee in your bonnet about).

Do you equate the amount of animals killed by a person to how much you respect a person? Is that why you feel the need to question how much someone gets out hunting? Can somebody only really be out & about if they've a gun in hand? 

I'm very lucky, I spend a hell of a lot of time outside, properly back end of nowhere, for my work. We farm in a very non intensive system, almost like 1950s farming. As a result, we're surrounded by wildlife. I'm immersed in wild countryside literally all day, 60+ hrs a week. Omg FH that might mean I'm outside more than you.....don't cry. I see mammals, birds, fungi, trees, hedges all day every season. I work with these elements every day. I'm privileged to see things that not everyone else does. And no, I don't do all this with a gun in my hand. Often you see & learn more without your gun. But it's being there ALL the time, living, breathing a patch of land so that you begin to truly understand it. That's what makes a countryman. If you can only do that a few hours here & there when shooting, then maybe that's why you can't understand. Maybe your protesting so much because your pretending to be a countryman. When in reality you only go out into it to shoot, then you get back in car & drive back to semi suburbia & your town job. 

So what exactly am I pretending? Do you shoot more than me - yes you do. Do I live & breathe the countryside more than you..... yes, I suspect I do. 

Jealousy is an illness FH.......get well soon, prick. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I was fully intending on ignoring you from here on, but I'm intrigued to know why you are so obsessed with how much shooting someone gets, and how if they shoot less than you it makes them this "pretender" (something you've  clearly got a bee in your bonnet about).

Do you equate the amount of animals killed by a person to how much you respect a person? Is that why you feel the need to question how much someone gets out hunting? Can somebody only really be out & about if they've a gun in hand? 

I'm very lucky, I spend a hell of a lot of time outside, properly back end of nowhere, for my work. We farm in a very non intensive system, almost like 1950s farming. As a result, we're surrounded by wildlife. I'm immersed in wild countryside literally all day, 60+ hrs a week. Omg FH that might mean I'm outside more than you.....don't cry. I see mammals, birds, fungi, trees, hedges all day every season. I work with these elements every day. I'm privileged to see things that not everyone else does. And no, I don't do all this with a gun in my hand. Often you see & learn more without your gun. But it's being there ALL the time, living, breathing a patch of land so that you begin to truly understand it. That's what makes a countryman. If you can only do that a few hours here & there when shooting, then maybe that's why you can't understand. Maybe your protesting so much because your pretending to be a countryman. When in reality you only go out into it to shoot, then you get back in car & drive back to semi suburbia & your town job. 

So what exactly am I pretending? Do you shoot more than me - yes you do. Do I live & breathe the countryside more than you..... yes, I suspect I do. 

Jealousy is an illness FH.......get well soon, prick. 

Feck me what a load of boring drivel.

Jealous of f***ing about with sheep 60 hrs a week .....get a life.

You are jealous that you don't get out much ...I feel your pain .

Anyway I'm off pigeon shooting today , dont get too jealous whilst you're breathing your patch of land and getting to understand it ffs...

Romantic bullshit ......

9 hours ago, David.evans said:

I see you never posted your explicit night on on SD , it’s a good job that the decent folk on this forum are will to tolerate fucin idiots like you 

i doubt you would not get away with a slagging off if you posted your totally irresponsible so called fox shooting on there , and as for my opinion of the way you conducted your self I don’t give a fuc what you think or write 

your still a Fukien idiot for letting that other muppet carry on shooting 

you should be ashamed or your self , and more over please at least try to become a responsible shooter, as you are clearly not 

my opinion of your remains TWAT 

For your information I am very responsible and provide an efficient service unlike yourself. 

Now before posting again please learn how to spell and use effective grammar...you illiterate retard.

Now run along and watch Antiques Roadshow you geriatric pretender or ask Ben if he will show you his ???

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Anyway I'm off pigeon shooting today , dont get too jealous whilst you're breathing your patch of land and getting to understand it ffs...

Romantic bullshit ......

Ah, you don't understand. That's OK. Sort of proves my point though.

Enjoy your day trip.