Jump to content

Back up at the shoot


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Been out with metal detector and cant find missing screw for my shotty 😡 Typical plenty crows still on the drilling. 

My mate knows a guy giving  up a gun for free so said I will take it.

Mr Sausage it's a GSM Spanish sbs .....have you heard of them ?

It's free anyway so nothing to lose.

 

 

Never heard of them mate. Get'm shot. 

Link to post

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Back up on the moor after a few rabbits and my god I needed the walk out after this week, I’m really enjoying the .22 at the minute and pushing it further than I would normally, it was a modest count

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Been out with metal detector and cant find missing screw for my shotty 😡 Typical plenty crows still on the drilling. 

My mate knows a guy giving  up a gun for free so said I will take it.

Mr Sausage it's a GSM Spanish sbs .....have you heard of them ?

It's free anyway so nothing to lose.

 

 

There’s a lad at our shoot got a GSM sbs double trigger, non ejector and it’s all he uses, it looks like he’s been whacking fence posts in with it, but it never misses a beat

  • Like 2
Link to post
Just now, Stavross said:

There’s a lad at our shoot got a GSM sbs double trigger, non ejector and it’s all he uses, it looks like he’s been whacking fence posts in with it, but it never misses a beat

It's free so doesnt matter what it looks like as long as I can shoot with it 😁

Link to post

Had a great result today , went to pick up the FREE shotgun and well chuffed. It's basically the same as my other but in better condition, same chokes and fits better 😁 New gun on the right.

20220418_133136.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
29 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Had a great result today , went to pick up the FREE shotgun and well chuffed. It's basically the same as my other but in better condition, same chokes and fits better 😁 New gun on the right.

20220418_133136.jpg

You dropped on there mate, 🍻

Link to post
27 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Good result that 👍 now you can get back at it

my missus has put me under house arrest because I tested positive for the bat flu this morning ☹️

I bet you aren't very ill either ...I'm sure you could sneak out on your own up the farm without being in contact with anyone 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

I bet you aren't very ill either ...I'm sure you could sneak out on your own up the farm without being in contact with anyone 👍

😂 oh yes, a jail break could be in order when she goes to work tomorrow 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...