Back up at the shoot

9 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Exactly, keep it real with no bullsh!t

I am very honest which doesn't sit well with a lot of people. 

If you dont like it you can swivel ?

Like me mate ,only the other night I was telling a mate about my left and right at flying pigs ,mermaid on the fly and booked unicorn stalk and if anyone says I’m lying they are just jealous .

• Haha 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

Just now, foxdropper said:

Like me mate ,only the only night I was telling a mate about my left and right at flying pigs ,mermaid on the fly and booked unicorn stalk and if anyone says I’m lying they are just jealous .

Can I come on the unicorn stalk , heard they are very elusive.

That's nothing I went fishing at Loch Ness and caught Nessie but unfortunately broke my line ?

3 hours ago, Fellman Mark said:

Can’t remember in all honesty think the bolt was open but not 100% sure I only had the gun a week bought second hand from a gun shop 

Honestly sounds like the bolt rails are gummed up and overpowering the bolt return spring mate. Had a few do that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yes I know Mark and can vouch he’s a strange c**t but he does get out more than some which is very apparent .

Initially it was just the apparent lack of respect & not realising/admitting he'd fuckeđ up. Then he reverted to type & went into bellend mode and alienated. But he'll still post so don't worry about it. 

Just now, BenBhoy said:

Initially it was just the apparent lack of respect & not realising/admitting he'd fuckeđ up. Then he reverted to type & went into bellend mode and alienated. But he'll still post so don't worry about it. 

If you do enough mate the respect is a given and dosnt necessarily come across in the written word .Marks been here ,I’ve been there and I know he respects whatever he shoots .

All I read was a lad having to defend the truth which does bring out a certain amount of bellendry ?.

Ive had to defend myself on here many a times which I do in style ?but  I’ll admit to looking back and feeling a bellend ?

I don’t worry about anything bar the truth Ben ,you should know that by now .

Anyway ,have a great evening and don’t lie awake thinking of a witty comeback ,like i do ☺️It spoils the beauty sleep .

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

There was no lack of respect and I didnt f**k up. 

I wasnt even shooting ffs

I made the best of the situation, you weren't there so keep your poxy comments to yourself.

Your the biggest bellend here trying to be funny...

19 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

But he'll still post so don't worry about it. 

2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

There was no lack of respect and I didnt f**k up. 

I wasnt even shooting ffs

I made the best of the situation, you weren't there so keep your poxy comments to yourself.

Your the biggest bellend here trying to be funny...

Told ya