Sicking, why is this allowed to happen.

30 minutes ago, Arry said:

Should be made to dress up as a cow and put in a field with a Bull see how they like it.

Cheers Arry

Would have to put the bull down, god knows what it would have picked up of them filthy vermin

Atb j 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you even shocked ? 

I suppose not, more disgusted than anything else.

I saw anothe veido report, on how Muslim men view western women and young girls. Frightening is not the word. I feel so sorry for the poor British families that have to live beside these people, with no way out. 

Atb j 

Just now, Blackmag said:

I remember a plane full of Somalis rapists murderers ect  being stopped by a load of do gooders at Stansted they were there because of there human rights 

This is where the death penalty is needed, people like these are of no value to the human race what so ever.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, riohog said:

they should have been shot      ,,

Sadly this will never happen in European society. This is where thing have to change for the future of our children and grandchildren. 

Atb j 

Why they  keep letting any pakis back in this country is behond me , they should stick to there own dirty third world country , the6 shoulD get rid all the dirt6 scummy immigrants if you ask me, 

well actually if you ask me I’d happily get rid all the pakis, Turks,Africans Romanians,polish, Ukrainians etc etc 

• Like 1