Troy and Misty

8 minutes ago, dodger said:

She looks like she'd have them in knots smart bitch..

Sharp as tack and turns on a dime, not been without her troubles, in the early years when she was 1-3 years old recall was non existent, wired to kill and only interested in one thing!

shes getting on now and I don’t get out as much I’d like too but I’d still back her every time 

• Like 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here misty and her pups enjoying abit of sun shine 

Out for a walk with my daughter and the pup ( He’s 11 weeks old now).

I'm still breathing matey, few too many old & knackered dogs but still we keep on keeping on Joe ?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Some more recent pics of Darla

25B460A3-1970-4B59-8E28-874F95D7729F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Sharp as tack and turns on a dime, not been without her troubles, in the early years when she was 1-3 years old recall was non existent, wired to kill and only interested in one thing!

shes getting on now and I don’t get out as much I’d like too but I’d still back her every time 

Nice bitch that. Looks fairly whippety, is there any whippet in there?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nice bitch that. Looks fairly whippety, is there any whippet in there?

On the dams side (Derrie) there was some whippet, she was one of the smallest in the litter of 11 and only 2 botched which is what I wanted to keep.

she can hold her own in all situations and driven bitch 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MrsChamp606 said:

On the dams side (Derrie) there was some whippet, she was one of the smallest in the litter of 11 and only 2 botched which is what I wanted to keep.

she can hold her own in all situations and driven bitch 

Very nice ?

39 minutes ago, MrsChamp606 said:

She sounds handy surprised about the recall you mention tho as troys like a lab isn't he and mine out of him the same real easy to live with n be out with n hardly use a lead, was she like that when just out n about as well or more when she knew game was about etc

1 hour ago, dodger said:

She sounds handy surprised about the recall you mention tho as troys like a lab isn't he and mine out of him the same real easy to live with n be out with n hardly use a lead, was she like that when just out n about as well or more when she knew game was about etc

Ahhh ok reflection over the years, I tried to keep a dog and a bitch from the litter and they just bonded to each other rather than me.

also the handling of a saluki type is totally different. So I blame my self and take it as a learning experience.

4 minutes ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Ahhh ok reflection over the years, I tried to keep a dog and a bitch from the litter and they just bonded to each other rather than me.

also the handling of a saluki type is totally different. So I blame my self and take it as a learning experience.

Reason I asked is gunner the one I had out of Troy was very very keen n driven he was very obedient but his nose was something else and if there was game about his nose would be up he'd wind it n then off he went n usually find it, I like a dog to use its nose but stay relatively close we're others like them to range n he'd be ideal for that he was young tho and with time it would be controlled in the right way that suited me, but yes you are right tho they are keen driven dogs like.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, dodger said:

Really good pics top one of misty is one for the wall Troy old dog now but still lookin well n lovin his job.

Aye there top class photos like mate and going to get it on the wall very soon ?? he been a real dog for mate and loves the graft