3 minutes ago, WILF said:

You obviously ain’t looking very hard because I know some tidy lads.

I was often running in the wrong direction to see what they where wearing,yet what i can state with a little authority,experience,is the fact that the majority of keepers are educated to detest the majority of other hunters.The pricks around me now are the fecking worst ive ever encountered.I used to think the ones that let the tyres down and wrote out false statements to plod where spineless wankers,i paid the fines.Now the red kites are shot,the badgers are snared in stink pits,the fox is snared and poisoned and the crows are persecuted whether they deserve it or not.The hares and geese are shot out of season because the wanker keeper is paranoid somebody more worthy will account for them,anything that will save a bad season on the grouse,money,money,money,is worth the slaughter of anything a feckless keeper is incapable of accepting.Keepers once knew the land,the folk that walked it and the predators that where worth keeping.Show me one of your tidy lads and ill show you 3 scruffy cnuts.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never and will never sicken of shooting crows.

Cmon now tell the truth ya big honky ye,its cause their black! 

What I found is that decent keepers hate pricks. If you conduct yourself right and ain’t a total f***ing idiot then you will get on with most decent keepers. Keepers are not “educated to det

Posted Images

1 minute ago, morton said:

I was often running in the wrong direction to see what they where wearing,yet what i can state with a little authority,experience,is the fact that the majority of keepers are educated to detest the majority of other hunters.The pricks around me now are the fecking worst ive ever encountered.I used to think the ones that let the tyres down and wrote out false statements to plod where spineless wankers,i paid the fines.Now the red kites are shot,the badgers are snared in stink pits,the fox is snared and poisoned and the crows are persecuted whether they deserve it or not.The hares and geese are shot out of season because the wanker keeper is paranoid somebody more worthy will account for them,anything that will save a bad season on the grouse,money,money,money,is worth the slaughter of anything a feckless keeper is incapable of accepting.Keepers once knew the land,the folk that walked it and the predators that where worth keeping.Show me one of your tidy lads and ill show you 3 scruffy cnuts.

What I found is that decent keepers hate pricks.

If you conduct yourself right and ain’t a total f***ing idiot then you will get on with most decent keepers.

Keepers are not “educated to detest other hunters” as you put it, keepers are employed to show paying guns a decent amount of good, testing birds and create and maintain the environment for that to happen.......if you are a guest on their land then that is always 1st, 2nd and 3rd in your mind or at least it should be.

They don’t want utter clowns f***ing around like a herd of buffalo creating chaos......go on, get a few bits levelled in a workmanlike manner and off.

If you have been round the job 60 years as you put it and don’t have decent keeper pals or even know any then I can only assume the problem is probably you ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

What I found is that decent keepers hate pricks.

If you conduct yourself right and ain’t a total f***ing idiot then you will get on with most decent keepers.

Keepers are not “educated to detest other hunters” as you put it, keepers are employed to show paying guns a decent amount of good, testing birds and create and maintain the environment for that to happen.......if you are a guest on their land then that is always 1st, 2nd and 3rd in your mind or at least it should be.

They don’t want utter clowns f***ing around like a herd of buffalo creating chaos......go on, get a few bits levelled in a workmanlike manner and off.

If you have been round the job 60 years as you put it and don’t have decent keeper pals or even know any then I can only assume the problem is probably you ;) 

Keepers are wastrels now,most of the time,the folk that have affinity with them piss in the same midden.When i see red kites shot at the side of a footpath,buzzards when the twitchers are watching them,rough legged uns,hares shot on sight so as the lurcher never twitches their scuff,rabbits slayed in night vision for the same reason and geese added to the stink pit,again out of season,then i have no affinity to the ones you give a blow job to.The majority of them are spinless estate employees,they once owned a spine.

2 minutes ago, morton said:

Keepers are wastrels now,most of the time,the folk that have affinity with them piss in the same midden.When i see red kites shot at the side of a footpath,buzzards when the twitchers are watching them,rough legged uns,hares shot on sight so as the lurcher never twitches their scuff,rabbits slayed in night vision for the same reason and geese added to the stink pit,again out of season,then i have no affinity to the ones you give a blow job to.The majority of them are spinless estate employees,they once owned a spine.

So basically, they f****d you off and now you have a grudge against them.

Keep up the good work mate, more room for lads who know the craic ;) 

42 minutes ago, sid g said:

not had em this year yet but  last year they did 2 robins  a blackbird  and sparrows nest in our garden 

There's plenty here sid I have done a few with the old bsa meteor lately the old girl still good for them I fecking hate them after seeing them do a nest years ago 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, morton said:

Morton red kites and such land there on are monitored 24 7 by the rspb and and a bunch of twitchers I know a good few keepers who are genuine country men and have dug and lamped as much as anyone but they have a job to do I take your view is because you got caught and slapped don't worry I have been there you just take it as a occupational  hazard not bitch on here about them 

• Like 2
On 09/05/2020 at 12:30, WILF said:

You obviously ain’t looking very hard because I know some tidy lads.

I got on with what you call a tidy lad, he knew i used to mooch a bit lol........but nevertheless i got on with him, he introduced me to another keeper and a few farmers...........got more land to shoot across now and run my dog than i've ever had ..........not that my dog can fecking run but hey for an old hedge jumper the keepers will do for me lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, timmytree said:

Rooks do more good than harm, from what I've seen most shooters don't know the difference between crows and rooks.

Dont think iam some kind of novice who is wet behind the ears regarding the countryside chief,iam now a wee bit annoyed here having to now explain myself on a hunting site regarding a corvid thats still fundamentally regarded as a pest the last time i looked although iam also aware what some shooters and other folks opinion are.......when i spoke about the rookeries i was talking 35-40 years ago when i was youngster and back then it was a big thing in the countryside every May esp with the young lads around the farms and villages.

And lastly iam one of they folk that well knows the difference between a rook,carrion crow,hoodie,raven ect,whether they are perched,on the wing and also by their calls.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, timmytree said:

Rooks do more good than harm, from what I've seen most shooters don't know the difference between crows and rooks.

Don't need to know the difference, if it's black it wants shooting, keeps