35 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've read the Vortex offer a lifetime warranty only with approved retailers, who are the best retailers out there? 

The warranty is on any Vortex optic at any time.

https://vortexoptics.com/vip-warranty

VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex® product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.

You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was or where you purchased it. If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods and monoculars.

UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
FULLY TRANSFERABLE
NO RECEIPT NEEDED
The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask Andy Kelly he screwed plenty out the lads on here he might have a spare pair

If money was no factor,  what would you buy, Swarovski ... Leica.?  The amount of times people ask advice on which binoculars they always seem to get steered  towards big cheap optics.  you have state

Greb: Speaking as a Birder? If  you want a pair for generally wandering around, getting an absolute certainty of what that little bird in the hedge, over the fence, or up in that tree is? The Carl Zei

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, king said:

A thread not long ago @BobDown

Thanks I think I will give the Vortex diamondbacks a crack they have some top reviews just unsure on size I will need, we don’t have flat arable land to go at but do have some good greens 20-30 acres don’t want to buy some big numb c**ts if I don’t have to, thanks 

2 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Thanks I think I will give the Vortex diamondbacks a crack they have some top reviews just unsure on size I will need, we don’t have flat arable land to go at but do have some good greens 20-30 acres don’t want to buy some big numb c**ts if I don’t have to, thanks 

I'm not clued up at all on them bob but remember reading this thread greb posted.

Hope you get a pair you are happy with ?