Lifting lockdown

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's not about lack of appreciation for nurses, or anyone else. Anything that unites and entertains the nation is a good thing. But it's never a good thing to blow to much smoke up anyone's arse hole. Yes nurses do a good job, but so do the two young lads who came to jet the blocked sewer in our street. Covered in turd, swilled down, eat their dinner and off to the next one.....should I appreciate nurses more? 

The problem with all this nurse worship is its given some a god complex that makes em believe they can preach a medical gospel all over the Internet and nobody can contradict em. 

Are nurses 'brave'? Well they arnt pressed men being forced over the top at the somme are they... 

I dunno im up to the neck here housework, washing, preparing my lunch, I was hooked in the beginning we all this clapping lark, I just wish em the best. think to myself if I was a nurse I would welcome a pat on the back occasionally no matter what pay they are on,  I cant get out my mind that young nurse a while back coming home off night duty in tears was it becauase there was no food in shops or summat cos of the panic buying, fek me look at the time already, ive not had breakfast yet,

take care

• Like 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

Imo the hand clap has a number of so called benefits. Its main objective though is to attach an unquestionable value to the NHS by a weekly standing ovation with hand clapping and lots of pot bashing. 

Nothing is more effective than a bit of community unity through good old fashioned peer pressure (not for all but certainly for many) is all that is needed. Then it goes to the heads of many working within these services. And that's where we get all the dancing videos and childlike behaviour. Whilst at the same time we're being told that the NHS is overwhelmed. 

That is clearly a lie, because it must take alot of time to learn these line dance moves and choreography, it's more complicated than we can imagine.

Screenshot_20200510-111915~2.png

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Imo the hand clap has a number of so called benefits. Its main objective though is to attach an unquestionable value to the NHS by a weekly standing ovation with hand clapping and lots of pot bashing. 

Nothing is more effective than a bit of community unity through good old fashioned peer pressure (not for all but certainly for many) is all that is needed. Then it goes to the heads of many working within these services. And that's where we get all the dancing videos and childlike behaviour. Whilst at the same time we're being told that the NHS is overwhelmed. 

That is clearly a lie, because it must take alot of time to learn these line dance moves and choreography, it's more complicated than we can imagine.

I blame the blacks again, I mean dancing comes much easier to them. 

• Haha 1

Cant be that tired of they have time to do this soppy dancing ffs

stop being so negative mate for crying out loud, takes a lot of time learning these moves. look im 76 I do them moves in my fekin sleep

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

stop being so negative mate for crying out loud, takes a lot of time learning these moves. look im 76 I do them moves in my fekin sleep

What incredible flexibility you must have.

Do you mind if i give you a few quiet claps in acknowledgement of your dexterity?

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I blame the blacks again, I mean dancing comes much easier to them. 

It is quite tribal isn't it, not very British in any sense of the word.

Dancing around the dead certainly originates with a darker culture bordering on superstition and ignorance. Not my opinion, I read it somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It is quite tribal isn't it, not very British in any sense of the word.

Dancing around the dead certainly originates with a darker culture bordering on superstition and ignorance. Not my opinion, I read it somewhere.

Take it you've never been to Benidorm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I agree with most of that mate but how aren't they paying them fairly? 

It's like when people say nurses and soldiers deserve footballers wages. When they go to start work they know how much money they'll be making. 

Just my opinion

No i agree if they are not happy with their wages they can leave.....i meant in terms of how WE value them.

On 08/05/2020 at 20:44, MH1 said:

Same round here mate 

Same on our street silly bolox over the road on a karioki machine wile gone 2 in the morning and loads of people on his front garden same silly feker him and his wife are on the street clapping and banging pans every Thursday at 8 pair of disrespectfull c**ts the pair of them.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Same on our street silly bolox over the road on a karioki machine wile gone 2 in the morning and loads of people on his front garden same silly feker him and his wife are on the street clapping and banging pans every Thursday at 8 pair of disrespectfull c**ts the pair of them.

Similar thing round my way. There are 3-4 families, of around 5 people in each brood. Each family live around 40-50 yards from each other. For the last few weeks they, and some of their friends/family, who live a few miles away, have been meeting up, mingling, drinking etc, out in the gardens, there are 5-6 children all under the age of 7. And those same families have the gall to stand outside and clap on a thursday to 'help and appreciate' the NHS. f***ing joke

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Thing to do with late night revellers is do the same early hours mate .ie get up 5am and start a disc cutter .Pisses off a few but then the whole street gets onto the reveller .

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Similar thing round my way. There are 3-4 families, of around 5 people in each brood. Each family live around 40-50 yards from each other. For the last few weeks they, and some of their friends/family, who live a few miles away, have been meeting up, mingling, drinking etc, out in the gardens, there are 5-6 children all under the age of 7. And those same families have the gall to stand outside and clap on a thursday to 'help and appreciate' the NHS. f***ing joke

said earlier issue the police with flame throwers

• Haha 1