Blacks all the time.

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I know hes your mate and I'm not dissing him for looking for what's best for his family as I've said wouldnt hold that against anybody. Bit coming on as a british patriot living in ireland after the goings on there is the height of hypocrisy. 

I’ve been meaning to message you as well pal. 

I think there’s a huge disparity in moving somewhere to intergrate and  assimilate into a culture largely shared by you and your new neighbours. 

than there is by the overwhelming influx down here who are literally dragging it down to a third world region through their behaviour and attitudes. 

I’ve spent a lot of time in Scotland and by and large , the vast majority of Asians are shop keeper / restaurant types . Come down here for the weekend pal and I’ll show you the joys of smackheads living in your back garden , Nigerians shooting co2 pistols off balcony’s in 1200 a month flats requiring armed cops to storm the building or teenagers being knifed for not giving over a football to some thugs on scooters. 

You'll love it mate.  

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Just saying y'all could always move over here to somewhere like Wyoming, Colorado, Montana ectsome of the whitest places in the world in them states ??

Yeah but they are still fecking American lol

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Top man, sounds lovely......do they throw them all out of town when you go to the shops or out of class when the nippers go to school ? 

So in your area in ireland thier not one indian takeaway,or chinese takeaway,no paki shop nearish.

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Yeah but they are still fecking American lol

Yeah go buy guns at the grocery store, shoot off your front porch, gas is pretty cheap now days.  Drive on the right side of the road.Buy you a couple hundred acres fence it off  and your set ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think there’s a huge disparity in moving somewhere to intergrate and  assimilate into a culture largely shared by you and your new neighbours. 

than there is by the overwhelming influx down here who are literally dragging it down to a third world region through their behaviour and attitudes. 

I’ve spent a lot of time in Scotland and by and large , the vast majority of Asians are shop keeper / restaurant types . Come down here for the weekend pal and I’ll show you the joys of smackheads living in your back garden , Nigerians shooting co2 pistols off balcony’s in 1200 a month flats requiring armed cops to storm the building or teenagers being knifed for not giving over a football to some thugs on scooters. 

You'll love it mate.  

Don't need to go that far south stiff, try having an early evening walk down Leeds Road in Bradford........... not really recommended for the gentlemen of the paler skin.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeah go buy guns at the grocery store, shoot off your front porch, gas is pretty cheap now days.  Drive on the right side of the road.Buy you a couple hundred acres fence it off  and your set ?

Needs to have a good salmon and trout river running through the land and I’m all in

Just now, Qbgrey said:

So in your area in ireland thier not one indian takeaway,or chinese takeaway,no paki shop nearish.

There’s a small estate of pakis (50 maybe?) they don’t really interact with anyone else......I suppose the most accurate way of putting is that they are politely ignored........they are tolerated if they keep quiet and they know it.

There are no Africans at all.

Theres a chinese take away.

There are zero Africans or Asians in any of my 4 kids years at school or college.

There are none in my boys junior school at all.

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You'll love it mate.  

Was that Nigerian in Chatham? Fcking filming himself doing it lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well now you mention it lol

Nor near me,prob 5 miles away.we have the wilfs who prob took thier uk house sale money to Ireland and bought a large plot,cheaper living,the locals prob dislike the incomers,diluting thier  traditions,cashing in on cheap housing.etc,etc.bit like cornwall,devon with the holiday home lot,surfing dicks who turn up in vintage campers.it happens everywhere.people move about to help themselves out,..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

There’s a small estate of pakis (50 maybe?) they don’t really interact with anyone else......I suppose the most accurate way of putting is that they are politely ignored........they are tolerated if they keep quiet and they know it.

There are no Africans at all.

Theres a chinese take away.

There are zero Africans or Asians in any of my 4 kids years at school or college.

There are none in my boys junior school at all.

sound's like Bradford in the 60's ...................and we all know how Bradford turned out 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Sent you a message mate.  Trust me mate scotland has got all the above in abundance  Remember Edinburgh was maybe still is hiv capital of europe due to smackheads glasgow was knife crime and murder capital of europe and its whites doing it to each other.

I know what your saying , I used to go see some lads up in corstorphine with the football now and again but that stuffs confined to the schemes . 

Me and her have been to Edinburgh a few times and you don’t feel on edge cutting around old town half cut in the dark , it’s alright it’s decent. 

You walk over Chatham monument from gillingham after dark and see what happens mate . It’s f***ing vile what’s happened to the place in less than ten years 

1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Nor near me,prob 5 miles away.we have the wilfs who prob took thier uk house sale money to Ireland and bought a large plot,cheaper living,the locals prob dislike the incomers,diluting thier  traditions,cashing in on cheap housing.etc,etc.bit like cornwall,devon with the holiday home lot,surfing dicks who turn up in vintage campers.it happens everywhere.people move about to help themselves out,..

Why would I dilute their traditions ?......I didn’t come here and start demanding they have an “English History Month” or whine that they didn’t let me have traffic wardens, council tax or Ramadan day in school did I ?

I came here, I was polite and I fitted in in.....which was pretty easy seeing as we all look the same and share the same moral values.

Because I don’t want to get charged the earth to have my kids taught that Martin Luther King should farther my grandkids that makes me somehow a bit morally dubious ?

“Help myself out”?.......no mate, just trying to stay f***ing normal and not buy into the mass mental illness that seems to be my poor England these days ! 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, delswal said:

sound's like Bradford in the 60's ...................and we all know how Bradford turned out 

Mate, remember.....these people have been blowing each other to smithereens for 300 years......I don’t think a few Pakistanis have much chance of playing the c**t ! Lol 

• Haha 1