Blacks all the time.

Dang after reading through this a bit all I gotta say is hope some of y'all never come over here. Me and and some of the other black people and our interracial relationships,diversity and general not caring about what other people do would give some of y'all a dang stroke ???

Will say though some of y'all do have a point about the whole Islam thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

listen  calm yaselves down and listen to uncle keefy, who do you think is picking your strawberries at this very moment eh, so you lot can sit on your fat heaving bum cheeks and larrap double cream on and feed ya faces, foreigners that's who, as for foreigners only good fer picking pensioners pockets, no chance with me, im a poor pensioner, cant afford pockets in my pants?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I have to say, in as much as you can in an internet kind of way, I genuinely think Sid is a good lad.

I think I’d like him in the real world, but what he has written in here is what I have seen so many times from our own.......and it genuinely breaks me, it knocks the wind right out of blokes like me who believe this stuff really matters.

To me, blood is fundamental to a people......and to see it disregarded by so many (not just Sid) is heartbreaking and the reason I write that I don’t think it can be fixed.

I know me and Gnasher disagree sometimes about the details but I also know we are fundamentally on the same page.........but I just feel that lads like me and him are like King Canute trying to hold back the sea.

Rightly he thinks that there’s no such thing as a loosing battle, just a battle.......but I am starting to take a different view, my view is “if this sits right by you then enjoy and when your blood is wiped out you will be no more and we will see where all the cards land” 

I think Sid seems a nice chap as well i dont mean any badness to him or indeed you yourself Wilf its just blokes nattering thats all but in the most polite way possible i just cant make excuses for quitters and its no billy big bollocks im ard nonsene or even something i dont accept happens in life....the whole " its all too much for me i cant handle it im out " mentality is seen in every area of life and its just not something i can or want to become familiar with be that West Ham losing 3 nil at half time to the Yids,a fighter taking the count or a fellow countryman quitting on what he knows to be right i just dont understand how a man can quit on his own morals like that even if he knows he probably wont win how can quitting while you are still in the fight ever be something to find anything good in.....we know it happens but it shouldnt be encouraged !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Dang after reading through this a bit all I gotta say is hope some of y'all never come over here. Me and and some of the other black people and our interracial relationships,diversity and general not caring about what other people do would give some of y'all a dang stroke ???

Will say though some of y'all do have a point about the whole Islam thing.

Trust me wolfdog.........the vast majority who moan about blacks on here would not say anything to a black mans face other than good morning and thats if they had the balls to say that lol

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

I have to say, in as much as you can in an internet kind of way, I genuinely think Sid is a good lad.

I think I’d like him in the real world, but what he has written in here is what I have seen so many times from our own.......and it genuinely breaks me, it knocks the wind right out of blokes like me who believe this stuff really matters.

To me, blood is fundamental to a people......and to see it disregarded by so many (not just Sid) is heartbreaking and the reason I write that I don’t think it can be fixed.

I know me and Gnasher disagree sometimes about the details but I also know we are fundamentally on the same page.........but I just feel that lads like me and him are like King Canute trying to hold back the sea.

Rightly he thinks that there’s no such thing as a loosing battle, just a battle.......but I am starting to take a different view, my view is “if this sits right by you then enjoy and when your blood is wiped out you will be no more and we will see where all the cards land” 

Well one things for sure Wilf, you won't hold back the sea by jumping ship and moaning about England whilst living in some Irish back water will you lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

And there’s a perfect example of believing everything you are told and talking down your own people in favour of others ?

Like Wilf already said i also find it such an ugly thing to watch white people getting upset on non whites behalf....i believe that when your own group identity has been virtually forbidden to you this type of behaviour acts as a surrogate and its painful to watch it play out.

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Trust me wolfdog.........the vast majority who moan about blacks on here would not say anything to a black mans face other than good morning and thats if they had the balls to say that lol

Aye right ....

I see things like that as part of the problem in that people think so ill of them selves and their kind that they can’t accept that there is people who are more than willing to say these things to people’s faces 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, delswal said:

O trust me I know lol, can't really blame them, we can be rather intimidating LMFAO !

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Like Wilf already said i also find it such an ugly thing to watch white people getting upset on non whites behalf....i believe that when your own group identity has been virtually forbidden to you this type of behaviour acts as a surrogate and its painful to watch it play out.

You have a point.  I honestly think some people get off on it. Being the whole super progressive liberal that jumps down everyone's throats a constantly gets upset for other races on their behalf.  Like I see these super liberal people doing that crap and I'm just like grow a pair of nuts ! And be proud to be to be white or whatever. Not saying shave your head and start sporting swastikas  but I mean don't just cower and just constantly talk about how bad your race is and how y'all have done all this evil in the world bla bla bla. Its pathetic imo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What makes me laugh..( figure of speech it don't really make me laugh ) the amount of folk who moan about blacks asians ect will pop into the corner shop and spend a few quid.....spend their money on an Indian takeaway then sit eating and then moan about the feckers, you support their businesses and they aint going knowhere. don't eat their food don't shop in their shops.........don't get in their taxis .....................don't use asian doctors don't use anything full stop to do with asians if you feel so strongly about it, don't complain about being over run with rats if ya feeding the fecking things. 

Not that any of the above will really matter until the vast majority  stand up and force the issue home............and before that happens there will be more chance of Wilf and Gnasher getting their pictures taken with the West Ham squad winning the champions league 

1 hour ago, bird said:

That's the thing mick, OK  the Black's were treated unfair in the , from slavery, right up to  civil right movement MLK days, but fook me, they turned America upside down, since then, so it no surprise that's its happening over here, we fecked and I feel real sorry for my son and his wife and 2 kids, he 33  God knows what world it be like when he my age, in 34 years time ?

If blacks have been held back,abused and treated so unfairly then never ever allow anyone to tell you that whites are not the superior race....when white people can break themselves free of the shackles that hinder us you quickly realise that blacks have for many years had access to the information that took white people thousands of years to develop while offering nothing to the world of any comparison....what a gift !.....look at what blacks are given by every country they populate we have never sought or expected gratitude from the blacks who are lucky enough to come to work in our country yet typically now they are seeing themselves in positions of power ( NHS ) they are literally demanding a round of applause from us !

Without do gooding white lefties taking care of their interests they would never have risen to the power they now have because they cannot represent themselves.....multiculturalism is the equivalent of intentionally infecting yourself with HIV and then " trying to manage it ".....treated unfairly my arse !!!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, delswal said:

Well one things for sure Wilf, you won't hold back the sea by jumping ship and moaning about England whilst living in some Irish back water will you lol

No I won’t mate,  luckily there are lads like Gnasher who still think you are worth fighting for as a country of men......I think you are all a lost cause and I want no part of watching everyone f**k the gaff up and me having  to live amongst it.

So, I’ll just live amongst white people who behave like white people and you all enjoy the culture fest ;) 

2 hours ago, bird said:

That's the thing mick, OK  the Black's were treated unfair in the , from slavery, right up to  civil right movement MLK days, but fook me, they turned America upside down, since then, so it no surprise that's its happening over here, we fecked and I feel real sorry for my son and his wife and 2 kids, he 33  God knows what world it be like when he my age, in 34 years time ?

Dang that was us? Just ummm just the black people. Wow lol that's actually pretty dang halarious . Not all the wars where constantly in,not the constant infighting between political groups, the crooked political leaders, all our dept,none of that. Just the black people, what a revelation lol

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Dang that was us? Just ummm just the black people. Wow lol that's actually pretty dang halarious . Not all the wars where constantly in,not the constant infighting between political groups, the crooked political leaders, all our dept,none of that. Just the black people, what a revelation lol

Can I ask, are you a black American mate ?