Blacks all the time.

2 hours ago, MickC said:

It is almost a crime to be White these days ! Take for an example that there are numerous Black only groups,political groups,movements,organisations etc in every Country of the World but any White only groups are classified as "White Supremacists" and as racist organisations. America has been awake to the silent war against Whites for a lot longer than Europe has and has acted accordingly sometimes doing the right things and sometimes not but they have been aware of it a lot longer than us and have been trying to address it through the Political arena and also breaking the law to try to achieve there aims. A lot of people are waking up now  and realising that the perceived threat against Whites which has been pushed by "White Supremacist" groups over the last few decades is actually true .

That's the thing mick, OK  the Black's were treated unfair in the , from slavery, right up to  civil right movement MLK days, but fook me, they turned America upside down, since then, so it no surprise that's its happening over here, we fecked and I feel real sorry for my son and his wife and 2 kids, he 33  God knows what world it be like when he my age, in 34 years time ?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

ang about im havin my din dins,    righty ho,  what about all these foreign chappies doing flooding into our country, yep you've got it, working our fruit farms that us lazy bone idle jumped up never come down brits wont do,  hang on while I get my violin out?

More nonsense 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Black people ( not Slaves either )

Were present in the Courts of Henry VII and Henry VIII as well as Elizabeth I and James I

Black African sailors served and went down with the Mary Rose.

So yes Free Black people were present in Tudor England as they were during Roman England.

Find five ....

back that argument with an historical figure who PROMINENTLY featured in any of those courts .... 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Find five ....

back that argument with an historical figure who PROMINENTLY featured in any of those courts .... 

You won’t.........because it didn’t happen 

I’m guessing all this is based on Kaufman’s book max , which states that she found around 360 black people of varying occupations living in Tudor England 

“Black Tudors does not make overblown claims about ethnic diversity in England – in her wider research, Kaufmann found around 360 individuals in the period 1500-1640 – but it does weave nonwhite Britons back into the texture of Tudor life. “

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And Stiff how is it nonsense we had to bring in 200k Romanians to pick fruit because our own unemployed or Furloughed workers wernt up for it ?

Its the truth .

Probably some bringing Corvo with them ?

We have a load of white lazy folk in this country you want to start blaming all of GBs woes on before trying to pass the buck onto anyone of any differing colour to White.

The NHS would be proper f****d without them 

Snatch ???

You seriously think you could survive picking fruit ?? 

As a normal white family ? 

5 hours ago, Chaff said:

Touching on David Ike that mate.

Agree that's what's happening and the sad fact is are culture and society is slipping through our fingers like sand and I can't see it coming back ?

Cant say as ive ever really listened to his views on race i had him down as a bit of a fruitcake but id be interested to hear them after listening to what he had to say about the virus the other day i thought he spoke sense in parts.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What was the population of Tudor England ?

John Blanke played at the funeral of Henry VII and the Coronation of Henry VIII ' a FREE Black English Citizen. A musician ' he was a Tudor Stormzy innit ?

And as I say they were here with the Romans ' lived had children with the Native Populations of Britons and possibly some chose to stay when the Roman's withdrew .

So that’s the best we can find max , a f***ing trumpeter? 

I suppose they all laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was going to the moon , well now he’s up there , laughing at them 

• Haha 5
Just now, delswal said:

Give me £20 an hr 50 hours a week and i could scrape by 

Tax free , living in a house paid for by the social , sending money home via western credit union to your big old gaff at home in carpathia . 

See how Long the tax man takes to jump on you or I doing that pal 

• Like 1