Which catapult for a beginner?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

love my catapult........... those old aluminium ones Milbro ?........were real knuckle killers

Finally had to break out and go for a walk in my wood can’t stand walking round the local merry go round any longer, found this beauty laying in the middle of the path, keep a small folding saw in my

I’ve hung a sheet up at the top of the garden to stop the balls from ricocheting if I miss and put a 20cm x 20cm cardboard box up in front of it as a target. From 15m away it’s going right through the

Posted Images

I’ve tried a couple of catapults over time  and just recently set up a cheapo one from eBay , got some gzk bands on it and started plinking in the garden and after about an hour messing about with it I can hit bottom of a coke can 3/4 times out of 5 which I don’t think is too bad but not great , I bought a couple of catty one for £35 ish and one for £25 and one for £8 , and a couple I’ve acquired along the way , and with a different band set I’m getting  on great with the cheapo one ,,i take it work and shoot bottom of a can for practice at around  25 /30 foot 

• Like 2